Anyone going to the Carolina game?

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
Anyone going to the opener in Carolina? My fiancé just surprised me with tickets for my wedding present! I would love to meet up with of .net finest.

sutz

Reaction score
Not if you're dancing like your avatar.

:D

J/K. Too far for me, though. Best of luck and have a good time.

warden

Reaction score
Already purchased my tickets on stub hub, booked flights, and hotels. Mother in law lives in Durham, will spend a couple days visiting her, a couple of days in Charlotte and a few days on the Parkway. Will be back in time for the 49er game

hawkfan333

Reaction score
yup i will be there already have my plane tickets and game tickets

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'll be there. Me and my girl are driving down to Charlotte (she used to live there) on Saturday and leaving Monday.

I hope she's down to meet some random strangers from .Net! She better be! Luckily, the only other time she'll be tagging along is probably for the Giants game. Not that I don't love the girl, but I don't think I could take 19 games with her this season.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
There is currently a 40% chance I make this one. Trending downwards, though. I might opt to spend opening weekend in Las Vegas.

NYCoug

Reaction score
bestfightstory":3vp99mn9 said:
There is currently a 40% chance I make this one. Trending downwards, though. I might opt to spend opening weekend in Las Vegas.

Your appetite for Vegas is almost as insatiable as pehawk's appetite for little boys.

aawolf

Reaction score
I'll see ya'll there in my hometown. I'll be wearing a Wilson jersy and a Panther hat. I'll be pulling for the Seahawks, but if the Panthers win, at least my tickets will be worth more the rest of the season.

Storts

Reaction score
Very small chance I will make it. Across in the US at the time so hopefully I can add it to the itinerary

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":1cxoicrn said:
bestfightstory":1cxoicrn said:

Your appetite for Vegas is almost as insatiable as pehawk's appetite for little boys.

That's because Vegas is awesome, even if you're not spending a ton of money. Whenever I spend my frequent flyer miles or hotel reward points, Vegas is my destination. :mrgreen:

dbsn2420

Reaction score
For those of you that can make the CAR away game, or any away game for that matter, thanks for representing the Hawks in enemy territory!

warden

Reaction score
The fun thing about going to NC for the game, is we are heading into Russell Wilson country.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
anybody going out saturday night before the game or meeting sunday before the game?

CHawk

Reaction score
hawkfan333":2uusqrfo said:
anybody going out saturday night before the game or meeting sunday before the game?

First time in Charlotte for me

OP
OP
gwinnUSAF77

gwinnUSAF77

Reaction score
hawkfan333":3q51e8y8 said:

I will be out watching the WVU/Oklahoma game that night at the WVU Alumni bar