Apologize to Geno

strohmin

Reaction score
20 points and sub 300 yards against a bad NFL team. Sorry, not impressed. Not impressed with either of our QBs.
I dont know... on the road way in the east coast 10 am game on a short week against a team that beat Miami, Id say its pretty impressive.

Fresno Hawk

Reaction score
I dont know... on the road way in the east coast 10 am game on a short week against a team that beat Miami, Id say its pretty impressive.
Geno didn't play last week so it wasn't a short week for him. But it looked like it was.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Geno Smith is the only quarterback of all time to lead 4 game winning drives in a single year, while simultaneously having never led a game winning drive according to half of his own fanbase.
Actually it's 5 now

EDIT: 5 if you count the drive vs Rams to get us in FG range. Also he won the Lions game twice

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I was disappointed with Waldron's play calling until the 4th
He put too much stress on the D in the first half.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
See? This is what I've been saying. The loudest detractors are not witnessing reality. They're going to believe what they believe no matter what. The actual happenings literally do not matter to them. There is no way to have an honest conversation with them, because they are not operating in good faith. It's delusion.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
See? This is what I've been saying. The loudest detractors are not witnessing reality. They're going to believe what they believe no matter what. The actual happenings literally do not matter to them. There is no way to have an honest conversation with them, because they are not operating in good faith. It's delusion.
I've seen multiple times people on here claiming he has no game winning drives and is a huge choker. Literally just completely denying facts.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Yes we are In awe. There has never been a qb so clutch, so awe inspiring, and so exciting and mesmerizing to watch. We are all better having been graced by his presence. 200

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Lock plays the Eagles and wins..Geno didn't prove anything..flag saves him this game..im still talking here..I still say Locks the better option
Yes we are In awe. There has never been a qb so clutch, so awe inspiring, and so exciting and mesmerizing to watch. We are all better having been graced by his presence. View attachment 62725
We get it you guys don't like him. But don't lie and say he's unclutch. He leads the NFL in game winning TD drives.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Geno Smith is the only quarterback of all time to lead 4 game winning drives in a single year, while simultaneously having never led a game winning drive according to half of his own fanbase.
Everyone always says he's "not clutch" WTF?!?

I think they do not know what this word means?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Lock plays the Eagles and wins..Geno didn't prove anything..flag saves him this game..im still talking here..I still say Locks the better option
Lock played the Eagles and won against a defense that had just demoted their first-year DC midseason, and did so with significantly worse overall passing production during that game. If we are determined to poke holes in these games, we can do it to anyone, including Lock.

Geno just did the same thing, at 10AM, on the east coast, off injury, with less dangerously interceptable throws on the final drive.

Also, the flag didn't save the game. The flag was forced by what would've been a perfect throw and catch for a TD FORCING the DB to wrap DK up to slow him down.

It's Geno's job. This was a statement. If they wanna go with Lock next year for cost-savings, I'd be down.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Everyone always says he's "not clutch" WTF?!?

I think they do not know what this word means?
People go with the narrative they believed first, and will usually fit the rest of the world from that point into a frame of view that confirms their prior.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
Lock played the Eagles and won against a defense that had just demoted their first-year DC midseason, and did so with significantly worse overall passing production during that game. If we are determined to poke holes in these games, we can do it to anyone, including Lock.

Geno just did the same thing, at 10AM, on the east coast, off injury, with less dangerously interceptable throws on the final drive.

Also, the flag didn't save the game. The flag was forced by what would've been a perfect throw and catch for a TD FORCING the DB to wrap DK up to slow him down.

It's Geno's job. This was a statement. If they wanna go with Lock next year for cost-savings, I'd be down.
Add to the fact the Titans were the #1 red zone D in the NFL. Oh, and also, the Titans got a TON of help from the refs this game.

Fade

Reaction score
We get it you guys don't like him. But don't lie and say he's unclutch. He leads the NFL in game winning TD drives.
I credit Pete for refusing to attempt to win the game the 1st 3 quarters. Screw around for 3 quarters than attempt to win it in the 4th. Allowing bad teams to hang around.

Pete's formula leads to mediocrity. Instead of being 11-4. They are 8-7. Because of this tactic.

Geno killed it in the 4th, no doubt. Lock would've as well.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Come on. Don't do this. He just led the same type of drive as Lock did last week after 3/4ths of the forum wanted him benched, and did so while throwing a more efficient game otherwise.
Dude I’ve literally posted like 5 posts praising his game winning touchdown. Keep up.

Ozzy

Reaction score
What’s pathetic is starting a thread telling everyone who’s even remotely critical of Geno to eat crow. It’s goofy. Offense was bad today but made plays on a game winning drive which is awesome.