Apple Cup predictions

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Miles is soooo dumb, 1st and goal from the 1 and you run 10+ yards back and take a sack, just get rid of the ball.

HawkWow

Reaction score
RunTheBall":37iexvau said:
Miles is soooo dumb, 1st and goal from the 1 and you run 10+ yards back and take a sack, just get rid of the ball.

I'm no fan (yet) but Miles looks 20 games better than he did 10 games ago. I have to give him that. But I do agree with you. The good news for Miles is his Wonderlic score won't ever make or break his chances of becoming an NFL QB.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The opportunity for Petersen to take this team to a bowl game cannot be underestimated. He will now have a month of bowl practices to continue to develop these young players.

For a recent parallel, look at Carroll's first year at SC. SC did not go to a bowl the year before he arrived. Carroll's team lost five consecutive games and 5/6 (including to rival Notre Dame) but bounced back to end the regular season on a high note with a win over rival UCLA. They finished 6-5. That is the kind of progress I saw from Petersen this year with their blowout wins over Oregon State and WSU to end the regular season.

HawkWow

Reaction score
^ Awesome stuff. I look forward to Miles getting more reps as he does appear to be maturing and not forcing things as much as he was earlier on. I can see already that he's going to be a difficult guy to sit at the rate he's progressing. So my guess is he will be our starter next year and probably the next 2 years. I certainly have mixed emotions about that.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":3vrs09fg said:
^ Awesome stuff. I look forward to Miles getting more reps as he does appear to be maturing and not forcing things as much as he was earlier on. I can see already that he's going to be a difficult guy to sit at the rate he's progressing. So my guess is he will be our starter next year and probably the next 2 years. I certainly have mixed emotions about that.
As you said he is so much better than earlier in season and is getting better..I kept quiet on the guy because he was so "raw"with no real experience..I think with the Coach guiding him and Miles training his body in the off season ,I can see Miles getting a lot better..

OP
OP
Seahawks1983

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Well that game was a giant turd. Pretty boring all around.

WSU needs some help on defense, that much is certain. Not sure what to make of Falk yet, but that was only his 4th game, so I guess time will tell.

Still not that impressed with Washington, they only went 7-5 against FBS teams and not a single one of those teams they beat had a winning record.