Are genuinely surprised?

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
They are streets ahead. Coaching and roster. No point in getting upset when you get beat by a MUCH better team.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
It's not the getting beat part. It's the sloppy play, mental mistakes, lack of discipline, and dog shit tackling
Yeah it would be a bit different if they were just overmatched

renofox

Reaction score
Not surprised. I knew it was a loss, but I was hoping the Seahawks would at least play decent football tonight.

I would be happy, win or lose, if they could just not look like complete tools out there.

This is beyond embarrassing.

strohmin

Reaction score
They are streets ahead. Coaching and roster. No point in getting upset when you get beat by a MUCH better team.
Im not surprised but Im still pissed because pete should have been fired a while ago. He overhypes his crap team every year and ends up laying an egg. He actually had the balls to say it feels like a playoff game during his presser and then puts out this trash team.

Wheetie

Reaction score
Maybe we're not better, but we certainly shouldn't be 159 to 0 worse. Ridiculous

renofox

Reaction score
OK, now I am surprised.

I knew it would be bad, but this is making the Ravens game look competitive.

OP
OP
S

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
If you need another one translated..it’s time to tear up the coaching staff..meaning, sack the coaching staff and let’s re-build with the good young players we have.

Latest posts