Are you still IN?

Overseasfan

Reaction score
It was a great season, it's not like not winning the Superbowl means we suck. That would mean every year there are 31 bad teams.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawkporvida":1xnfyncd said:
NO poor coaching buried this team to deep ... blame PETE !!!

Well then, you should change your name from hawkporvida (for life) to hawkportemporada (for season). See ya!

Blaze

Reaction score
I'm in, this isn't the first Storm we've had to weather, and it won't be the last

and to Hawkporvida...BYE BYE NOW............don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
1/20/2015 EDIT: THIS WAS A RALLY POST DURING HALFTIME OF GAME.

I WAS NOT, WILL NOT, AND WON'T EVER NOT QUESTION ANYONE'S LOYALTY TO TEAM.

carry on.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
amazing. that's what we are even in loss like that. amazing that after forty long, and some, I mean loooong seasons we are finally flying so high that it just seems impossible to see the ground most the time. amazing that I'm living and enjoying the Seahawk in their most productive era.

more records being set and broken, more excitement than I've known as a fan of 40 years.

yeah, it's a bummer no SB50, but we have MORE...a young rookie Tyler Lockett, he is going to be amazing, and Thomas Rawls, and Russell Wilson is just playing outrages lately as he continues to grow, mature, and hone his incredible skills as arguable the best QB ever.

IT'S THE BEST TIME IN HISTORY TO BE A HAWKS FAN RIGHT NOW, DON'T MISS OUT. THIS TRAIN HAS MANY MORE MILES OF TRACK LEFT TO TRAVEL DOWN!

sutz

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3dh9j72i said:
Love it...but I posted this question right around halftime and was just trying to rally everyone before third quarter.
Yes, but it fits the bigger picture, too. It was the question we asked ourselves around week 10, when we were 4-5 and in danger of slipping into "Playoffs? You're talking Playoffs? I'm trying to win one game" mode.

True fans stayed then, and I think most fans stayed after half time Sunday. Our team showed resilience and grit Sunday and in the end could not conjure up one more miraculous finish to extend our season. So it goes.

I think most fans consider this just "half time" of the Pete Carroll/Russ Wilson era. We may be down, but we ain't out, and we sure as hell ain't quitting. I know I'm not.

Threedee

Reaction score
I was heartbroken a year ago. It was worse than when I personally lost in the playoffs for No. King County Little League on a technicality, back in 1999, having driven in the winning hit in the previous game. Despite the hurt, I figured we would just come back and win this year. While I think we'll be an offensive juggernaut next season with comparable defense to this season, it just feels much more frustrating.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3mhcn1w6 said:
Aros":3mhcn1w6 said:
Silly question. Of course we are in.

If we weren't, Seahawks.NET would be a ghost town. Funny thing? It has been anything but since I created the site in 1998.

WE ARE IN!

* * THIS * *

stupid post / stupid thread....really :pukeface:

you're stupid! nana poo poo face.

I was talking about the game/not fandom....really.

kidhawk

Reaction score
If I survived he Behring years, a loss to a good team in the Divisional round of the playoffs isn't going to scare me off.

Sign37now

Reaction score
I first bought season tickets in 1996. I was all in then. This is heaven compared to those years. Hell yes I'm still in.

Seymour

Reaction score
Bandwagoners exit at next stop please. Having survived the early years through the 90's, this teams disappointment is nothing. Blip on the radar screen. Fix the Oline, protect our assets get some depth on D and go out swinging next year. Ohh, please use all 4 quarters next season since we need to be out there anyway!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am in! Always have been since 1977. Win or lose, Seahawks forever!! Fair weather fans can exit here. I was IN back in 1992 during our worst season ever.

daveyoung52

Reaction score
I'm in. Are there actually other teams who can be taken seriously???,who can provide a decent playing surface,lol. In since 83.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
IN since 1981 when I moved from southern Illinois to Seattle.

Watched a fair amount of Cardinals football games before the 1981 season.

And before that, a Bears fan from 1959 to when I entered the Army in 1969.

Latest posts