Arizona has nothing to lose vs. Seattle

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Few will pick Arizona over Seattle. SF is looking legit this year and the Rams are right on track to go back to the Super Bowl. Arizona has yet to win a game, we may be their best chance for a win in the NFC west this year.

This is a dangerous game coming up Sunday for Seattle. We have everything to lose. It's at their place and we rarely do well there, but we do somehow pull out a win most of the time. Earl broke his leg there last year, we lost the SB there, and somehow we seem to have a lot of injuries when we play there. We usually are physically exhausted at the end of a game there which isn't good with a short week following.

So my question is will the take this game seriously or will Seattle assume a win and be looking ahead to the Rams? I would say we did not take the Saints seriously as we were unprepared ... and it showed. The Saints spent the week in Seattle which shows how much they wanted that game.

If we can win the next 2 games it minimizes the loss to the Saints.

xray

Reaction score
AZ doesn't have much of a defense ; but Murray is improving every week . AZ is due to win a game soon ; but who will they defeat ?

sdog1981

Reaction score
Uh yeah, they are not very good. They have a rookie head coach and a rookie QB they have nothing to lose every week.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Arizona should probably be the favorite for this game.

They like to score points. We like to let teams score points.

They don't have an exceptional defense, but since we don't really focus on scoring TDs anyway, that weakness won't hurt them too much.

They are not good at winning close games yet, while we are. But while they are starting a rookie, he isn't a backup QB. And we just lost to a team fielding a backup QB.

Nothing about how we are playing says we should be the favorite for any game right now.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
They do have something to lose... the game.

Pete will have his team ready.

iigakusei

Reaction score
We will beat Arizona.
The Rams are going to slaughter us unfortunately.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not buying what you are selling. We are gonna smoke that crap team in their house which we always do.

3-1. NEXT!

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
Aros":2y0t8k9s said:
Not buying what you are selling. We are gonna smoke that crap team in their house which we always do.

3-1. NEXT!

I think we will win, I just want 2 things:
1. To get ahead early and rest our starters the 2nd half
2. No injuries, not an easy task on that field.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Losing to Arizona would be a much bigger indictment than losing to the Saints. Murray is still pulling some very 2017 Wilson-esque sacks (running backwards 15 yards and being unable to escape) and has no defense to help him.

That said, division games are always weird. You throw out the existing history of both teams and wait to see what happens.

nwHawk

Reaction score
If we lose, it's going to be a long season.

thegameq

Reaction score
Would any of us really be surprised if we lost to the Cards?.....

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/1176208296027385863[/tweet]

nwHawk

Reaction score
Not really. They haven't dominated any of the opponents yet. They've had their flashes, and I think that the offense is more than capable of rolling, but as a whole team there's something missing.

Maybe it's as simple as needing a true identity. Who are these guys? Who is going to step up and be that voice. Last year Frank Clark stepped up, but obviously he gone. Someone needs to lead.

And if the Hawks allow this game to be close, well, it wouldn't surprise me if they lost. (Would totally irk me). Bust out to a lead and keep the throttle down.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So what? Hawks are gonna' go down there and take care of business. Should be a good game, but the Hawks are the better team and they should be plenty pissed off after that debacle on Sunday.

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
The Seahawks just got their asses beat, pretty much all around. I don’t think they are going to overlook this week’s game.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Barely 260 yards of offense and a couple touchdowns thrown their way hardly is a beat down. But we all see it how we see it I guess. Meh, it's over with. On to Sunday.
This team is 2-1, I think many of us would have been good with that before the season started.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aros":1wc76pni said:

3-1. NEXT!

Hey, save it for the fearless prediction thread.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cocky or not, I think we are gonna' take it out on the Cards on Sunday. I'll be surprised if we don't knock their teeth in.

kf3339

Reaction score
I don't know if we will win or not at this point. But I do feel that this could be a barometer to how this season may go for our team. If we can't get our act together and go down with a strong purpose and commitment with a sound determination to convincing win against a rookie coach who has won nothing at any level, then we are just a middle of the road team.

I know it's early in the season, but at some point the mistakes we make are a pattern that isn't getting fixed by this coaching team. Will this game be the end of those questions? No. But it could be the game that really starts to put those questions into more serious light with two difficult games coming up with the Rams and Browns.

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks should win the AZ game . AZ has a rookie QB and rookie HC . This game shouldn't be even close . The Hawks better blow AZ off the map ; nothing less .

Latest posts