Arizonas Dominance

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2o9t4bui said:
hawkfan68":2o9t4bui said:
ringless":2o9t4bui said:
I personally am not going to get worked up over this game.

You guys got whooped by the Rams. Does that mean Seattle doesn't have a chance now? I don't think the players are going to let this game decide theirs future chances. We are a 13 win team. Division winner. Seattle can no longer claim that. They are a 10 win wildcard team. That's just as beatable as anyone else and that's been proven 6 times this year.

I never saw Arians or the players body language. I did hear him say we had a horrible week of practice. Outside of that who knows. I do know we have two weeks to get healthy and game plan.

The only thing this game changes is power rankings and opinions. It doesn't change the facts and accomplishments over the previous 16 weeks. If 1 game in the regular season decided all of that then why play the other 15?

In my opinion. And how I feel is it was a basic game plan. That's not the offense we run week to week. Doesn't matter what I think or what you guys think. You still have to win your game. We earned the privilege by winning 13 games to not have to play next week

The Seahawks lost to the Rams at home by 6 points. The Cards lost to the Seahawks by 30 at home. Which game is traditionally considered as a "whooping"? 99.9999% would say the latter. Only Ringless would consider a 6 point loss a whooping.

There aren't adjectives to describe what Seattle did to Arizona today, especially if we are using Ringless' scale.

Oh yes there are...we just need to put this in the shack to explore them.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3fl1l0ey said:
ringless":3fl1l0ey said:
I personally am not going to get worked up over this game.

You guys got whooped by the Rams. Does that mean Seattle doesn't have a chance now? I don't think the players are going to let this game decide theirs future chances. We are a 13 win team. Division winner. Seattle can no longer claim that. They are a 10 win wildcard team. That's just as beatable as anyone else and that's been proven 6 times this year.

I never saw Arians or the players body language. I did hear him say we had a horrible week of practice. Outside of that who knows. I do know we have two weeks to get healthy and game plan.

The only thing this game changes is power rankings and opinions. It doesn't change the facts and accomplishments over the previous 16 weeks. If 1 game in the regular season decided all of that then why play the other 15?

In my opinion. And how I feel is it was a basic game plan. That's not the offense we run week to week. Doesn't matter what I think or what you guys think. You still have to win your game. We earned the privilege by winning 13 games to not have to play next week

The Seahawks lost to the Rams at home by 6 points. The Cards lost to the Seahawks by 30 at home. Which game is traditionally considered as a "whooping"? 99.9999% would say the latter. Only Ringless would consider a 6 point loss a whooping.
Didn't we have a chance to win in all of our 6 loses? When was the last time the Seahawks got whooped? 2010?
Arizona got whooped on a level we haven't seen done to us in YEARS. Whooped by the Rams? LMAO.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I highly doubt that todays 'performance" gets replicated again. You guys feel good, we are a division rival. You want to rub it in. You claim Im making excuses which I'm not. I stated my own feelings on the game. Yet make excuses about your loss to us. On the other hand....

Im here after a loss. And you guys absolutely deserve the right to celebrate. It was a good win. But calling out the other AZ_Fan who isn't here isn't really fair.

Beat us in the playoffs when it matters and yea I'll be upset. Because thats where we are now. The playoffs

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
ringless":kv2yg4i4 said:
I highly doubt that todays 'performance" gets replicated again. You guys feel good, we are a division rival. You want to rub it in. You claim Im making excuses which I'm not. I stated my own feelings on the game. Yet make excuses about your loss to us. On the other hand....

Im here after a loss. And you guys absolutely deserve the right to celebrate. It was a good win. But calling out the other AZ_Fan who isn't here isn't really fair.

Beat us in the playoffs when it matters and yea I'll be upset. Because thats where we are now. The playoffs

Playoffs? I just hope you can win a game!

[youtube]U7fjDS0jKiE[/youtube]

Ambrose83

Reaction score
ringless":1y4cq71k said:

how is it not fair? talk the talk, walk the walk of eat crow like a man.. you know for a fact he would have posted already if the score was for you guys..... your "reasons" or excuses aside..... that was not as much of a fluke as you like to think it was... enjoy the week off and your div champs banner..... it gets real now....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Ambrose83":1a36o1un said:
ringless":1a36o1un said:

how is it not fair? talk the talk, walk the walk of eat crow like a man.. you know for a fact he would have posted already if the score was for you guys.........
This is true ringless and you know it. Guy is pussing out after talking piles of shit.

I do think you're underselling the loss but that's fair, you're a fan. I get it. At least you came in and are taking your lumps like a man though.

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
ringless":34ustdru said:

Good luck in the playoffs. Your team is loaded and had a terrific year. Hopefully we get the rematch. If the Hawks fall, I'll be rooting for the Cards to win SB50.

Rob12

Reaction score
ringless":3r8tb7ui said:

You did make excuses by insinuating that Arians held the offense back with a 'basic' game plan. That is an excuse. Your team got throttled because Palmer was pressured and completed less than 50 percent of his passes. The Seattle defense, which has held the scoring title for four straight years now, held them in check from the start and they flat out did not have an answer. It wasn't a 'basic' game plan - Seattle had their way with them from the start and dictated how this game was going to go, and how your offense was going to play.

Your feelings on the game would be much different had the score been reversed. You're taking the passive aggressive approach because your team got beat by 30 points. When you beat us earlier in the season, your feelings sure were different, when you told one .NET's more active posters to "suck it." Don't forget that you're on a Seahawks forum. For as well liked as you are around here, don't forget where you are. You are on the most active Seahawks site on the internet. If you deserve to get called out, you're going to get called out.

Oh, and about your buddy AZ_Fan:

So I'm afraid to call my shot? I'm not afraid of jack. I think we obliterate Seattle on Sunday and again in the playoffs... if you survive that long.

Quote me. ^

That's him, demanding to be quoted. Well, I'm quoting him, and the Seahawks obliterated the Cardinals today. The playoffs is yet to be seen, but I love our chances. So where's he at? You don't think the Seahawks learned some things about the Cardinals today? We have street free agent running backs (that lit your defense up today, BTW), we're missing our No. 1 and 2 running backs (Beast will be home soon), our No. 1 and 2 tight ends, our starting Left Tackle, and our All-Pro Strong Safety in Kam Chancellor. And yet, that was never a game. From the opening kickoff, it was never a game. You can cite vanilla game plans all you want, but Arians WANTED a win today, and not only a win, but an "obliteration," like your buddy AZ_Fan predicted. And yet he's not here, despite having 164 posts in less than a month (that's more than five posts per day, so I promise you he's been here here since today's beating), and you're saying it's not fair that he's getting called out? Why isn't it fair? Cry me a river. He's not here because he doesn't want to admit he was dead wrong.

AZ_Fan, if you're reading buddy, I quoted you... And about that obliteration...

Rob12

Reaction score
ringless":doz62gni said:

A 30 point win may not get replicated. But we're the better team, and deep down, you know it. And you'll be hoping for the Seahawks to get knocked off in the playoffs. At least admit that.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
ringless":1gt2x581 said:
I am sure DVOA should reflect this a little more after this week especially with our dominate win over a top 10DVOA team , and Seattle loss to a subpar team. As well as Carolina, and the Patriots losses.

But they have outscored their opponents by 206 points this season through 15 games. Over the course of a season that means they outscore the teams they play by 13.73 points per game every week. Not even close.

They clearly have the #1 scoring offense at 483 points scored. The next closest is Carolina at 462.

On defense they've only allowed 277 points (6 more than Seattle) Cincy and Denver are yet to play but it's possible that Arizona will be the4th best scoring Defense after Monday night only behind Cincy (play monday) , KC 270, and Seattle 271.

They actually have a shot at scoring the most points in the entire league. Allowing the fewest point in the entire league. I am not sure if that's ever been done before. That didn't happen because of one game. It happened because they dominated week in and week out over a season.

They score on average 32.20 ppg
They allow on average 18.46 ppg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
ringless":2sbglfen said:

Seems so odd to come on to another teams board and try and take the piss out of their win. Looks small. Especially considering the OP

Maybe you feel like you have to. But I don't think anyone on here is buying it. Instead of congratulating fans and moving on its post after post diminishing the value.... Again on another teams fan board. Revealing.

And finally, that same fan base not call out a fan who posted numerous antagonizing comments in the build up is plenty fair.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Some of our az fans showing a different side of themselves suddenly.

When your profile pic is of a dancing backup qb, and you start threads about your own dominance far too prematurely, then don't bristle and diminish your loss when it's rightfully shoved down your throat. There isn't any storyline about that game other than the cards got mauled, plain and simple.

And az fan gets what he deserves. See above.

45Hawker

Reaction score
AZ_fan":vw4qiz1x said:
So I'm afraid to call my shot? I'm not afraid of jack. I think we obliterate Seattle on Sunday and again in the playoffs... if you survive that long.

Quote me. ^
Since you asked...

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":2bd5odmx said:
rideaducati":2bd5odmx said:
You sure gloat AFTER a win though. All you cardinal fans are still afraid to call your shot. Frontrunners...all of you.

I do?

Aren't you the guy who is famous for his BS "be afraid" posts? I think ringless pointed that out last week.

Keep milkin' 2013 bro....

Quote me. ^

That worked out quite well for you...

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Rob12":2ige70sn said:
A 30 point win may not get replicated. But we're the better team, and deep down, you know it. And you'll be hoping for the Seahawks to get knocked off in the playoffs. At least admit that.

I'll admit that, I do NOT want to face the Seahawks in the playoffs in Glendale, we have no home field advantage and we do not match up well against your offense when RW is playing his game. Our LBs are too slow and not instinctive enough (as you saw from some wrong gap plays yesterday) to keep up with a strong short passing game combined with a mobile and accurate QB. Not saying we would lose, but the Seahawks are the last team in the NFC I want to face, again - especially in Glendale.

Though, if we played in Seattle, I would be super excited...go figure...

Regardless, hope to see you again in a few weeks in an NFC Championship game if both our teams do what we need to do and win.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ringless":37fc4fau said:
Time will tell.

I guess I should start polishing your super bowl trophy again. I guess all Seattle has to do is show up. (The Rams game was a guaranteed win too right)

We shall see

Cardinal hawk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3hydc4os said:
Rob12":3hydc4os said:

I'll admit that, I do NOT want to face the Seahawks in the playoffs in Glendale, we have no home field advantage and we do not match up well against your offense when RW is playing his game. Our LBs are too slow and not instinctive enough (as you saw from some wrong gap plays yesterday) to keep up with a strong short passing game combined with a mobile and accurate QB. Not saying we would lose, but the Seahawks are the last team in the NFC I want to face, again - especially in Glendale.

Though, if we played in Seattle, I would be super excited...go figure...

Regardless, hope to see you again in a few weeks in an NFC Championship game if both our teams do what we need to do and win.

Weird isn't it? Outside an 8 minute spell spurred on by our D, AZ looked very comfortable taking it to Seattle in Seattle. Yesterday basically the same but opposite...Seattle (to the surprise of a lot of us) looked comfortable and fired up.

Who knows. NFC title game would be great.