The NFL is Weird

Welshers2

Reaction score
Score 0 points one week, 63 the next.

Get embarrassed by the Rams in Week #1, win a shootout against the Lions in Week #2.

Dallas rolling everyone they play, then suddenly lose to the Cardinals.

On Monday night, Titans shock the Fins as 13 point Dawgs.

An undrafted Italian kid who started the year as a 3rd stringer and who still lives with his parents has led his team to 3 straight wins.

These are just a few examples of the chaos that is the NFL. All I'm saying is the NFL is weird and wildly unpredictable. This season has shown us that. I'm still unsure of the role of referee integrity in all this, but the surprises do make for good entertainment.

Hopefully Seattle can surprise us on Monday

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Totally agree. It's a really, really strange and wacky year in the NFL.

You just can't predict what will happen each week. There's always a handful of shockers.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's so clear the Chargers gave up in this game. Losing Herbert for the year was the last straw of the team just not giving a crap the rest of the season.

morgulon1

Reaction score
It's so clear the Chargers gave up in this game. Losing Herbert for the year was the last straw of the team just not giving a crap the rest of the season.
The Clippers did a clean break if there ever was one.

Threedee

Reaction score
Yep, I just read where Reed & Mahomes were just dealt HUGE fines for bitching about the Refs & their shitty Officiating.
HOW DARE they question the integrity of Vegas Bookies!
I'm sure those bookies have more integrity than the league officials they are in bed with.