Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm thinking that this game will be extremely hard fought... a game of field position with lots of punts and relatively low scoring.

Hawks 20

Whiners 13

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Lynch will run for at least double his yardage total last week and score a TD.

Hawks 24

49ers 17

Record: 1-0

OlyHawk

Reaction score
I'm concerned about this game. We have more pressure to hold serve at home.
The 12th man will create problems for the whiners.
SF field goal blocked in the last 3 minutes.

Seattle wins 20 -17

Record: 1-0

Projected point spread last week 4 pts, actual 5 pts. Missed by 1 pt

kmedic

Reaction score
There is no doubt that he has immense physical talents, but the continued lack of respect by Colin Kaepernick for the 12th man reflects on his immaturity and a mentality that puts him below the elite QB's in this league. He also will not be facing a JV secondary this week- in fact the exact opposite- the best secondary in the entire league. Good luck throwing 400 yards on us.

PC also wants to right the ship on the running game after last week's dismal performance. I see a lot of touches, even forced at times, to Lynch, Turbin, and even Michael. This should be a defensive brawl all the way with a late turnover being the key to the game.

Hawks 17
Forty Whiners 13

Record: 0-1

BocciHawk

Reaction score
My prediction:

The 49ers waste all of their timeouts on offense trying to get plays in during the first half. They end up taking two delay of game penalties anyway, as well as one false start, in the first half. To add insult to injury, with 3 minutes left in the first half, Doug Baldwin makes a ridiculous shoe string catch for 40+ yards, and Jim Harbaugh is convinced he pulled it off the turf (as is about 30% of the 12th Men) but cannot challenge as he has no timeouts.

Jim throws a tantrum, pushes a referee, and is flagged fifteen yards for unsportsmanlike conduct, and is warned that if there's another incident, he'll be ejected.

The 15 yards put us at 1st and goal, Beastmode blasts in for the TD, and the 49ers pack it in at half time, just like last time.

Seahawks 42, 49ers 13. History repeats itself.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
This is it folks. Winner of this game takes the division. If the niners cant beat us here we will cruise when fully healthy.

So what is it going to be? The niners players have been having nightmares about their last game here. They want revenge. Thei douche-coach will maddog them for any mistake while crying and whining at the refs all game.

Do we have what it takes? Hawks 24 SF 23 on a battle that leaves a number of players in both sides lying on the field of honor.
1-0

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Hawks 24, Niners 17

Just can't see the hawks losing at home, even with SF firing on all cylinders. The Seahawks O line is going to have to play a respectable game though.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I don't know, guys, I've got a bad feeling about this one. Do you honestly, objectively believe that we can beat the 9ers in the trenches? That our O-line can shut down their D-line? That Rice and pull down that slightly overthrown ball? That Giacomini won't wipe out a big gain with a personal foul? If I'm being honest, I feel comfortable predicting a few costly mistakes, and probably a call or two not going our way. Predicting a Seahawks win leaves me a tad fearful, so my fearless prediction:

49ers: 27
Seahawks: 24

And we spend all next week saying "almost this" and "almost that" while the rest of the nation crowns the 49ers.

Ugh, I think I need a shower.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2d71l6d7 said:
34-19, Seahawks.

Record to date: 1-0

Lurking 49ers fans: Your defense is no longer elite; merely good. Deal with it.

Ah...wishful thinking. Gotta love it.

I'm gonna say 24-21 Seahawks.

Latest posts