Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

LTH

Reaction score
Good God, imagine the shit show .NET would be if that was actually the score.
If Seattle can run thr ball enough for the niners to respect the run, the Hawks have a chance, if not the Hawks are done because the 9ers D line will eat them up.

LTH

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
49ers look like a machine. I'm not sure how they lost three straight. There must have been 10 injuries

San Fransicko 31
Seattle 20

I can't see better than 9-8, at best...8-9 or 7-10 look more and more likely....

Weadoption

Reaction score
if you still had the bad man, that would be feared, because he is bad, and currently probably healthier, Geno is banged up.
I think Drew Lock will be fired up as hell if he gets the call, what an opportunity for him.
Niners by 14, could be a career changing game for Lock even in a loss if he performs well.

Optimus25

Reaction score
The biggest X factor with this game is that in the last meeting, there was actually interior pressure on Purdy but just not quite enough to get to him. It was a good game by the interior defense but this time it has to be a little better. SF is built off of two things- run the ball, then dissect the defense with play action. The biggest problem with play action is your line has to hold up longer. If we can throw their play action game out of whack with disruption in the backfield, we can match their offense with ours.

Pete plays his swan song with one last big win before missing the post season and resigning in the off season.

Seattle 30
SF 27

OT

Chapow

Reaction score
I won't be surprised if it appears close at halftime. Something like 17-13 niners... and then we get thoroughly embarrassed in the 2nd half and end up losing 38-16.

Atradees

Reaction score
This is the worst Sea-hawks team we have fielded in a long time. Its time to stop looking for tiny miracles and look to regime change. 9ers 60 seahawks 3. Jody sell the team please.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Niners come back to earth. Hawks finally put together a complete game.

K9 puts up a 21 carry, 152 yard performance with 2 TDs

DK puts up similar numbers through the air, but one TD

Our tight ends are finally utilized as receivers, combining for 150 yds and 1 TD

CMac and Deebo are largely contained, combining for 120 on 20 with 2 TDs.

Purdy is harassed, and only finds the end zone once through the air.

Brad Rogers crew puts up 3 critical DPIs against the Hawks (75% of their DPI calls go against the road team). Thankfully, they also call two critical holding penalties against the digits, but give a critical OPI to DK (#1 crew on calling holding and OPI).

JSN ices the game with a YAC reception that gets past a tight box, to find the end zone.

Final score Hawks 35 Digits 24.

Record 0-0

Last edited:

nwHawk

Reaction score
Who is this team? Will the real Seahawks stand up or fold against the league’s most dominant team? I hope they put up a fight, but this game could be the start of some serious negative chirping internally.

I think Geno will KT tape the hell out of his groin, and try to do his best Russell impression, but this turns ugly.

49ers………. 37
Seahawks ….9

Season: 7-5

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I won't be surprised if it appears close at halftime. Something like 17-13 niners... and then we get thoroughly embarrassed in the 2nd half and end up losing 38-16.
It will be 14-0 niners, halfway through the first quarter. We will put up a heroic comeback, but fall short 31-21. If Geno plays...

If it's Lock, we go down 41-10, it's out of reach from the first quarter.

Now if somehow we win, and I don't think we will, I might have a resurgence of faith...

Lennie

Reaction score
God, I really want to be optimistic but with Lock starting I fear the worst. Maybe starting our back up QB will inspire our boys to a heroic effort.
But I fear not.
38 to 9 Niners.

renofox

Reaction score
I had high hopes until I saw that both Eskridge and Clark are out.

Seahawks 10
49ers 38

rtd: 9-3