Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Colts @ Seahawks)

massari

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1mqailk3 said:
It's hard to imagine Seattle losing this one, really.

But Pete seems determined to let this team walk a razor's edge right until the 4th quarter and then scramble to win, which is a strategy prone to fluke plays. I think the Colts find one.

IND 13
SEA 10

YTD: 2-1
source.gif

Sea 41
Ind 17

Wilson throws for 400 yards and another 4 TD's.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Bevell/Cable dumpster fire burns bright.

Hawks OL makes the craptastic IND DEF look like the '85 Bears.

Brissett looks like Michael Vick.

Carson out with an "ankle"

Russ limited with a "shoulder" after being tossed to the ground 10X

Walsh misses 2 FGs

COLTS 15
HAWKS 11

NJlargent

Reaction score
This is the feel good everything is falling back into place game. Seahawks 30-10

zchurch74

Reaction score
I agree this could be the worst Sunday night game of the season. Hawks pull out an ugly one. We shut down their running game, oh wait they don't have a running game.

Hawks 23-16

kf3339

Reaction score
I have been thinking about this all week. I just don't like the makeup of our team right now, but have even bigger qualms about the Colts without Luck. With him we would be looking at a 1-3 after this weekend.

But I'm going with 16-14 Hawks. Our only TD will be from a Defensive turnover that results in either a defensive TD, or a very short field for an offensive TD. Probably the former considering we can't score TD's in the redzone. Our other 3 scores will be FG's that our offense still couldn't convert into TD's.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We'll win, but as inconsistent as this team is, no way I'll get the score right.

I think we'll score 30 or more on Indy. Late game, Prime Time. We dominate these games.

Folks are saying this team is pissed. I hope so, but so far I haven't seen evidence of much fire from this team.

I have no idea how much the Colts score. I don't know enough about Brissett and haven't seen him play yet. We could hold them to 6 points, or Hilton could burn us for 2 TD's again and the Colts score 24.

We're still winning. RTD 3-0

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Personally, I see the Hawks taking the Colts behind the woodshed in this game. The Colts feel brunt of a pissed off Seahawks Team playing at home tonight.

I'm thinking ...

Seahawks 35
Colts 9

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
A win over a bad team maybe the worst team doesn't mean anything. We need a win over the Rams.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":dii22vss said:
A win over a bad team maybe the worst team doesn't mean anything. We need a win over the Rams.

Depends on the win. A 13-10 win over the Rams won't change very many tunes.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":156v4pu8 said:
Northwest Seahawk":156v4pu8 said:

Depends on the win. A 13-10 win over the Rams won't change very many tunes.

I would disagree looking at the last 5 games between us, and the way the rams have been winning against other teams.

Now a 13-10 win against the colts might not convince me of much though. These rams are a whole new animal, and our biggest hurdle to seeing the playoffs.

Latest posts