Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

LTH

Reaction score
Wow Rams coming off a bye week in a must win situation you know McVay is salalvating as a loss here would take the Rams out of play off contention. Rams 3-3 coming off a bye week since 2017.

Seahawks are 5-8 against McVay and it feels to me as if this is a MUST WIN for the Hawks who are entering the toughest part of their schedule. This one is going to be a flamer!

Carroll is down playing the emotion for this game but I KNOW he is reminding this team of the EMBARRISING opening day loss in Seattle! TIME FOR SOME PAY BACK!!!!

As always for Seattle to win this game they can NOT turn the ball over... they absolutely have to get massive pressure on Stafford or he will eat them up.

On Offense the Hawks have to establish the run and protect Geno. I think Geno is going to find his rhythm and have a big day

I think the win is going to fall on the Seahawk D. The Hawks have got to have a break out game on D. This is the key to winning this Game IMO.

I like the Hawks in this one with a late turn over and a well orchestrated TD drive by Geno for the win.

38-33

Edit: I've changed my mind I'm calling for the blow out!

Seahawks 38- Rams 14

LTH

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
McVay owns Carroll. This will be yet another "well, uh, what happened was uh..." type of game. Stafford sits untouched in the pocket, shredding our defense.

Geno regresses tremendously, tossing three interceptions.

The game is a frustrating affair that sends Jerhawk into a state of depression.

Rams 37
Seahawks 13

RTD 5-4

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
McVay owns Carroll. This will be yet another "well, uh, what happened was uh..." type of game. Stafford sits untouched in the pocket, shredding our defense.

Rams 37
Seahawks 13

RTD 5-4
Dunno - the spread is basically a pick 'em......

I think we still got something to prove - I hope BWagz does!

No way I think we let them sweep the series this year. I think they're on a slide, and we're on a roll.

Although - there are a few people in their forums that are like: "Well, win against the hawks - and some other good stuff, and some other good stuff - and we're playoff bound!". These people are delusional ;)

Just no goddamned trick punts this game please. Well, unless they're ours - and then gadget away!

Spread is -1 and the over/under is 46 - I'm gonna say 24 Hawks - 21 Lambchops.

And I don't care about my record ;)

BASF

Reaction score
24-24 tie
This made me laugh pretty hard cuz Pete was on Brock and Salk earlier in the year and they were talking about his overall record. He is still bothered by that tie in 2016. It was seven years ago and you could see and hear it when they mentioned it.

LTH

Reaction score
I've changed my mind I think the only reasons the Hawks lost that first game was because the Hawks lost their starting tackles and Witherspoon and Adams were not playing in this game..

Quite frankly the Rams do not match up with the Hawks...

Hawks 38 Rams 14

LTH

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm tempting fate and looking past this game. In fact, I'm looking past the first 49ers game and Eagles game and focusing all my magical fan energy on the 2nd 49ers game.

audioeffects

Reaction score

Rams 37
Seahawks 13

RTD 5-4
I’m inclined to agree that on defense - Stafford gets the ball out in or under 2 seconds to those short and intermediate in-breaking routes, meshes and drag routes, shredding Carrol’s soft zone D.

I also believe that Geno will be able to respond more effectively if we get Charbonnet and Walker lots of touches, so that Geno gets the help that Carroll promised to provide.

Rams win a close one 27 to 24.

renofox

Reaction score
Predictions:

1. Waldron will start the game by calling run plays exclusively with KW up the middle and it will not work.

2. He will then think "Wow! I just can't get the run game going at all. I better run my catalog of long-developing pass plays".

3. Rams will pressure Geno and he'll get the deer in headlights thing going.

4. Due to 1, 2 & 3, Seahawks will be behind on the scoreboard. Any thought of going to a quick short passing game or running the ball will evaporate since "We need to get some points fast. We just need to hit the explosive pass plays I drew up! I'm sure the O-line will start giving Geno 4-5 seconds every play for the rest of the game!".

5. The O-line doesn't consistently give Geno 4-5 seconds every play.

6. In the 4th quarter, Waldron sees this isn't working and tacks his playsheet to a wall and throws darts. The "random" strategy works because the Seahawks have much better talent on the field.

7. Seahawks come back and make a game of it, but fall just short.

Seahawks 23
Rams 30

F THAT! Seahawks MUST win to keep pace.

7b. Seahawks come back and win. Offense goes crazy in the 4th. Defense comes through and stops the Rams' final drive.

Seahawks 30
Rams 27

knownone

Reaction score
Usually, I start my predictions with team rankings. But that never seems to matter against the Rams anyway.

So, instead, I will focus on Geno Smith playing indoors. Since 2022, Geno's record is 5-1 indoors. He's completed 75% of passes, throwing 1768 yards, 14 TDs, and 3 Ints for a passer rating of 119. Considering the Rams have one of the worst pass defenses in the league, I'm going all in on this game.

Prediction: 38-26 Seahawks.

nwHawk

Reaction score
This should be an entertaining game, with a few frustrating moments. McVay is tough on Seattle. Throw out that first game, because I think Hawks come out for blood. There’s a lot riding on this game. They need to stay focused play to play. Bobo with 3/41 and a TD! JSN will have 6/78.

Hawks. 24
Rams. 23

Season: 6 - 3