Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Jets)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, since I've made my proclamation of guaranteeing a victory this week severely public, no reason to stretch this out. Ya'll know where I'm picking, and with delicious bravado to boot. Seahawks laid an egg last Sunday which is why I have no doubt they will win this weekend against the 0-12 Jets. ZERO AND TWELVE JETS. If I'm wrong, see ya in January for the playoffs and not a moment before. But I'm not wrong so I ain't goin' anywhere.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Jets 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-3

Cyrus12

Reaction score
24-17 Hawks. No way they can lose to this team....but it'll still be close because of the play down theory.

Ytd 6-5

ducks41468

Reaction score
4-3 Seahawks.

Defense scores two safeties to win. Russ goes 26-57 for 8 yards, Carson runs for 52 yards on his first carry, is immediately pulled and we don't record a rushing attempt the remainder of the game.

W

Welshers

31-10 Hawks...

We finally, finally get a blowout. At least I am praying...

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
24-21 Hawks only because the Jets are actually trying to lose.

chris98251

Reaction score
The playing teams that have had Coaching changes DC fired last week, Jets will be amped up to prove something now rather then playing out the string. We don't know what this guy will bring as style points, he can't just change a defense in a week how ever. More coverage and less blitzing I would think.

It will be close again sadly.

Seahawks 17 Jets 10

NJlargent

Reaction score
26-20 Hawks.

The Jets are trying to lose so they will jump offsides when we try to punt from their 32.

FPD

Reaction score
Closer than necessary:

Hawks - 19
Jets - 17

kf3339

Reaction score
24-21 Hawks. We will probably win on a field goal in OT. Seems about our speed right now.

hawks85

Reaction score
Seahawks are treading downward, and are not playing like a 8-4 team. Jets get their first win of the season.

Hawks - 17
Jets - 24

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Seahawks: 23
Jets: 21

The Jets are a top 10 run defense and the 2nd worst pass defense. What does that mean? Pete Carroll will try to over correct the lack of rushing in previous games by rushing it excessively when the data tells us we need to pass. The game is close because Pete will force the run even when it isn’t working. The Jets will score on a short field TD caused by a pair of Chris Carson fumbles. Russell will lead a last minute TD drive to win the game.

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks - 23
Jets - 31

Not even going to watch this game but instead passively listen on the radio while organizing the garage. It's a mess!

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I'll admit.......I'm losing faith in this team's ability to perform at a high ....read Post Season level. There are so many chinks in their armor that I cannot even count. Can Russ crawl out of his mid season funk? This team has not been playing to their potential for several weeks now. Frustration level in the locker room is beginning toi build.

If the Jets weren't trying to lose ......I'd guess a tie @ 17-17.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
ludakrishna":3l6lto3f said:
Seahawks: 23
Jets: 21

The Jets are a top 10 run defense and the 2nd worst pass defense. What does that mean? Pete Carroll will try to over correct the lack of rushing in previous games by rushing it excessively when the data tells us we need to pass. The game is close because Pete will force the run even when it isn’t working. The Jets will score on a short field TD caused by a pair of Chris Carson fumbles. Russell will lead a last minute TD drive to win the game.

I’ll like to piggyback and predict the WFT as well. We’re going to force the run this week and it won’t be as successful as we wanted it to be. Going into the WFT, Pete will over correct to the pass. Well, surprise surprise, WFT is a top 3 pass defense and a middle of the league run defense. We'll then play into their strength and struggle moving the ball due to excessive passing. It sounds like a bad movie script but that is exactly what Pete’s game planning has been for the last 7 weeks.

AubHawk71

Reaction score
FPD":c0enoomw said:
Closer than necessary:

Hawks - 19
Jets - 17

I've always liked War of Attrition to describe the coaching style,but I think this is my new favorite phrase.

'If you like being taken to the edge for 3 hours, then tune in Sunday. YOUR Seattle Seahawks: Closer than Necessary!"

16-9, Hawks

QuahHawk

Reaction score
40-10 Hawks

Let's get back on track. Let's get our run game going and Russ has to focus and look like the Elite QB he can be.. Looking ahead the Washington FT Front 4 is going to give us fits.

8-4 YTD

Latest posts