Article: Insider Gee Scott "What is Lynch's End Game?"

HawkFan72

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1k39xjs9 said:
I don't begrudge him at all for wanting to play for someone else. He's not a Seattle native and we didn't draft him. If he ever owed us anything (which he didn't), he's already paid it in highlights, wins, and a trophy. If he wants to cap off his journey with his hometown, I say let him, though I wouldn't let his rights go for free.

If he comes back for Oakland and hits 10k career yards (needs 888), he'd be a lock for the Hall of Fame, and he'd go in as a Seahawk.

I say get a draft pick from Oakland and wish him luck.

I feel exactly the same way.

Seymour

Reaction score
Good luck trying to figure out Lynch's "end game" here. It is now being reported that Marshawn will also consider playing 2017 for the Patriots as well. If that is the case, then this is clearly more than a playing for home town situation.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/851476533235658752[/tweet]

Rat

Reaction score
I hate the Patriots, but the possibly of a joint Lynch-Belichick press conference has me sort of hoping it happens.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Rat":8gcd908h said:
I hate the Patriots, but the possibly of a joint Lynch-Belichick press conference has me sort of hoping it happens.

That would be a hoot!

Oh man, imagine the scenario of another Super Bowl matchup. Comes down to the final seconds, one-yard line, Patriots have the ball. They hand it off to Beast and he smashed in for the TD and the victory.

That is some Hollywood fantasy scenario right there. Lynch always manages to make it entertaining.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3slkb2cn said:
WindCityHawk":3slkb2cn said:
I don't begrudge him at all for wanting to play for someone else. He's not a Seattle native and we didn't draft him. If he ever owed us anything (which he didn't), he's already paid it in highlights, wins, and a trophy. If he wants to cap off his journey with his hometown, I say let him, though I wouldn't let his rights go for free.

If he comes back for Oakland and hits 10k career yards (needs 888), he'd be a lock for the Hall of Fame, and he'd go in as a Seahawk.

I say get a draft pick from Oakland and wish him luck.

I feel exactly the same way.

Word.