Article Speculation on Seahawks trading for RB from Chiefs

Rainger

Reaction score

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Who would believe a single thing the people at Bleacher Reports write. Man they are almost more fake news than CNN

Make up anything you want to speculate about ,spin a story and then get click bait!
Their source for this one is "Analyst."

And they say this as if they're completely oblivious to the fact that the draft is coming up:

"Considering the Seahawks’ only current backup options at running back are DeeJay Dallas and Darwin Thompson — who hasn’t played since the 2020 season — Seattle should consider making a trade for Edwards-Helaire."

massari

Reaction score
Clyde Edwards-Helaire would be a nice 3rd down RB.

Maybe Dee Eskridge or a late round pick for him would be enough

seabowl

Reaction score
Clyde Edwards-Helaire would be a nice 3rd down RB.

Maybe Dee Eskridge or a late round pick for him would be enough
Dee Eskridge????? if they’re that dumb why not just offer them CJ Prosise?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I really hate these proposed trade ideas being made into an article, then being shared individually as separate threads. These are nothing more than BS clickbait with no substance or legitimacy.

Jerhawk takes his viewings of .Net very seriously and his day is now off to a bumpy start.

Here's a proposed trade idea: Seahawks send pick #20 to the Chargers for Derwin James. Hey, what a crazy idea! 💡
Or, here's another one. Seahawks send pick #37 to the Commanders for Chase Young. Oh wow! That's intense bro! I better start my own blog and put these ideas out there for the world to see. Go Hawks!

Ozzy

Reaction score
This running back class is loaded with guys who have a similar skillset and you can have much cheaper. I just don't see it.

Mick063

Reaction score
Who would believe a single thing the people at Bleacher Reports write. Man they are almost more fake news than CNN

Make up anything you want to speculate about ,spin a story and then get click bait!
Get your "fake news = CNN" crap outta here. Seriously. Take it to the proper forum or I'll start in on Tucker Carlson on the football forum. You aren't going to change anyone's mind, and you know that, so what purpose are you trying to serve here? You are just trolling. Period. Mods, why aren't you nipping this crap at the bud? Do you want a political forum or a football forum? Is being a FOX cultist a prerequisite for posting here or not?

Last edited: