ASU Game

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
I tend to think it was just a bad game. Give ASU credit, they had a good game plan, especially defensively. I still think this is a two loss team. There are two many holes and deficiencies. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Meh, every team has a clunker, all of them. The won, all that really matters. Good reality check to get them refocused. All that energy was put in to the WHOREgon game. I'm not surprised it was a struggle.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
They deserved to struggle. They wore those Purple Abortions of a uniform. Brought me back to those stupid grape helmets of the Ty Willingham era. And we played like a team closer to a Ty era team record than the Kalen era team they are now.

Everyone I know who was on that sideline that night, said Penix did not look right all night. Physically. On the sideline. Which meant something was wrong. He took some hits after the whistle, and even a targeting call that got the ASU player ejected. Probably was hurt. Not an excuse. They wore those stupid purple abominations, the football gods should have p*ssed all over them...and did. Hopefully, we never see those godawful helmets again.