Atlanta Falcons new stadium 2017

Marvin49

Reaction score
pmedic920":2fjjf6yw said:
Like sitting in a giant rectum, watching the sphincter open and close.
JK.
Actually it looks pretty cool.

That's what I've been calling it. The Sphincterdome.

I don't think its cool. I think it's awful.

I do like the new one in Minn tho. Kinda looks like the Jawa vehicle in Star Wars, but I like that one.

dadof3

Reaction score
What about the poor birds with all that glass? I demand we send all of our idiot hippie Seattle protesters down there to take care of this.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm still annoyed no-one has yet photoshopped goatse hands on it.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
I can certainly appreciate modern architecture but some of these new stadiums are starting to resemble origami and not football stadiums.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Marvin49":goi49l7j said:
pmedic920":goi49l7j said:
Like sitting in a giant rectum, watching the sphincter open and close.
JK.
Actually it looks pretty cool.

That's what I've been calling it. The Sphincterdome.

I don't think its cool. I think it's awful.

I do like the new one in Minn tho. Kinda looks like the Jawa vehicle in Star Wars, but I like that one.

Ha!

Henceforth, it is the Sphincterdome or the anus?

OP
OP
TeamoftheCentury

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Man, (some of) ya'll having some fun with this. :laugh: I thought maybe we'd get some "Independence Day" references to alien spaceships or something like that. But, not all this. Where's your minds at, anyway? Wait, don't answer that. I don't want this shacked. (Please, no... mods.)

Yeah, I like it to MizzouHawkGal, Throwdown and Original Poster. We'll see after it's complete. Was it originally slated for 2016, but pushed back to 2017?

From 1:33 to 1:47, the Champions lounge looks pretty cool. Not that I'd ever be able to get down there. It has access to behind the players on the sideline. There's probably something like that in the NFL already, but I can't recall at the moment. Is that something distinct to this stadium? I think I might actually be interested to go take a tour of this place after it opens. Took the tour of CenturyLink Field when I was up there in 2013 and was glad I did to get to see the stadium in a way I wouldn't otherwise.