Atlanta messed us up again

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
brimsalabim":369kgzzs said:
We knew about a lot of the injuries comming in and we knew exactly what the pats were going to do on offense so OP has a valid opinion.
They knew Kam was going to tear his MCL the Friday before the game? They knew Lane would break his wrist in the 1st quarter? They knew Avril would get a concussion and would only play 1 half?

I'll tell you what they did know, they knew we were already extremely thin on the DL and secondary before the game and then we suffered pretty big blows on those 2 fronts during the game

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2fb8eja5 said:
hawknation2015":2fb8eja5 said:
The defense was decimated by injuries to Avril, Kam, Sherman, Thomas, Lane, and Simon . . . our entire secondary, plus one of our best outside pass rushers, not to mention the earlier injuries to Mebane and Hill. This had nothing to do with Quinn's coaching.

We also won't miss a beat without Quinn, as Carroll is the true DC.
All the more reason that Quinn needed to focus. If Pete is truly the real DC then he should have taken over two weeks ago. I get the feeling Pete is not an x & o guy. I think he is more of a motivator.
Nick Holt was a former DC under Pete, I'm going to have to strongly disagree with this statement

Latest posts