Auburn!!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
cesame":25qaw2a5 said:
Alabama will still be playing for the National Championship

What makes you so sure? I think Bama in the title game would be a huge injustice. But bigger injustices have occurred so...just wanting your perspective on why they should play, instead of UA, or FSU?

cesame

Reaction score
Because Auburn and Ohio State will both lose next week

Watch

mikeak

Reaction score
Anyone remember baltimore's return? Similar. Believe it was to end a half but probably wrong about that

mikeak

Reaction score
The error on Alabama on the return is a mindset / coaching thing. A 99 yard return is ok so take the right angles for that and you should stop it. Try to minimize the return as normal in a game and you open yourself up more...

HawkWow

Reaction score
cesame":217wboin said:

Watch

I agree. Definite possibility. I think the MSU / OSU game is on neutral turf (?) and I also think OSU is a bit over rated, not much better, if better at all, than the Spartans. In my excitement, I forgot about the Big 10 title game.

Pinkel has worked a miracle at Mizzou and while UA is fun, they've needed at least 2 miracle plays to get where they are today. Also on neutral turf, UA probably suffering a hangover, should fall to Mizzou. But after today, they probably won't much care, lol.

Excellent observation and I'm glad I sought your explanation.

HawkWow

Reaction score
mikeak":1wgc7e7u said:
Anyone remember baltimore's return? Similar. Believe it was to end a half but probably wrong about that

Jacoby Jones, right?

mikeak

Reaction score

kigenzun

Reaction score
I had a feeling when they trotted out the true freshman for a 57 yard field goal try...
:snack:
idiot manure-ver IMO.

Saban got what he deserved. Bama got what they deserved. :thirishdrinkers:

Collectively, they were due for a train-wreckoning, had looked like crap all day, and it was absolutely sickening to think they might pull it out at the very last second on a Hail Mary.

Then they trotted out this little tiny guy...
and he was supposed to hit from 55+, I was like 'O Shit... they really are that desperate...' :th2thumbs:

SURE ENOUGH... its a little right and a little short
& 109 YARDS later... ITS LEGENDARY!!!
:3:
AWESOME STUFF!!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
mikeak":1vvrnszy said:
HawkWow":1vvrnszy said:
mikeak":1vvrnszy said:

Jacoby Jones, right?

I had forgotten. Was thinking Reed but you are correct. Look at the link under the record is a picture with a quote

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/r ... se_id=1331

Oh wow, interesting. I'd totally forgot he did it in the Super bowl. Thanks for the link.

HawkWow

Reaction score
volsunghawk":2whnh54l said:
It's not UA. It's AU.

And War Damn Eagle!

They changed it. UA is AU and UO is OU. WSU remains WSU but BYU will be SOL in their bowl game vs UW. Confusing. Don't know why they did it.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2yy5xn2v said:
volsunghawk":2yy5xn2v said:
It's not UA. It's AU.

And War Damn Eagle!

They changed it. UA is AU and UO is OU. WSU remains WSU but BYU will be SOL in their bowl game vs UW. Confusing. Don't know why they did it.

Who changed what?

Auburn has always been AU (except for when it was Alabama Polytechnic Institute). It's not the University of Auburn. It's Auburn University.

UA is reserved for those toothless inbreds in Tuscaloosa.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I'm looking at Auburn's last three seasons and am wondering where they got the balls to fire Chizik. We all know after they he won the natty the team dropped off a near cliff - but no way given similar circumstances would he be fired by UW. Now in year 1 Malzahn has Auburn back in the championship conversation.

HawkWow

Reaction score
volsunghawk":3a2vkq9a said:
HawkWow":3a2vkq9a said:
volsunghawk":3a2vkq9a said:
It's not UA. It's AU.

And War Damn Eagle!

Who changed what?

Auburn has always been AU (except for when it was Alabama Polytechnic Institute). It's not the University of Auburn. It's Auburn University.

UA is reserved for those toothless inbreds in Tuscaloosa.

It was a joke. One that was funnier at 2 am this morning. ; )

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
cesame":vj3d3x0g said:

Watch

Am I the only one who thinks it would be hilarious if Missouri wins next week, that a Big 12 team comes into the SEC and wins the conference in just 2 years?

Latest posts