B-Max burnt by Julio Jones

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/jonjohnsonwip/status/643625694069719040[/tweet]

endzorn

Reaction score
The Eagles strike me as another early Holmgren era Seahawks team. They have a definite plan on offense and know what they're looking for, but on defense they just think you can slap names together and stop the opposition. Maxwell doesn't fit in Philly. He got paid and good for him, but he'll be looking for work by the end of next year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":2k8puuhg said:
jake206":2k8puuhg said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/jonjohnsonwip/status/643625694069719040[/tweet]

With his inability to cover the likes of Jones, he may be laughing from the bench.

LOL! And all the way to the bank! Good for BMax. This bodes well for getting players to come to Seattle on good deals. If you play a year or two in Seattle, you will look better than you really are and get overpaid. :thirishdrinkers:

RussB

Reaction score
They expected way too much from bmax, they paid him like he was a guy like revis because of the success he had in seattle. He was a perfect fit for his role in seattle. I hope they cut him just so seattle can get him back

HawkFan72

Reaction score
endzorn":11jrzc0i said:
The Eagles strike me as another early Holmgren era Seahawks team. They have a definite plan on offense and know what they're looking for, but on defense they just think you can slap names together and stop the opposition. Maxwell doesn't fit in Philly. He got paid and good for him, but he'll be looking for work by the end of next year.

Pretty telling that Dan Quinn—Maxwell's D-Coordinator just last year—decided to go at him early and often. He knew Maxwell was not a threat in Philly's D. He knew how to expose him all day.

I'd be worried if I was an Eagles fan that Maxwell's former Coordinator almost had no respect for his cover skills.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Maxwell is a press zone corner. Pretending he can shadow all over the field is hubris.

Latest posts