Dabol/Jones

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
That sideline exchange was bullshit. I mean Jones isn't a great QB by any stretch, but he can be good. No QB would have done well the way the Giants offensive line played.

I think that whole scene sucked, and it's not gonna help Jones, if anything the guy is just gonna retreat and play worse.

I think there's really something to be said for Pete's positive style. I mean yes, guys have to be accountable, but you bring your team up when things are down, I think.

So many good and potentially great QBs end up landing on the wrong team, and I think coaching and poor decisions ruins a lot of guys careers that might otherwise have blossomed...

Just something that bothered me....

Great win though!

SheaD

Reaction score
That sideline exchange was bullshit. I mean Jones isn't a great QB by any stretch, but he can be good. No QB would have done well the way the Giants offensive line played.

I think that whole scene sucked, and it's not gonna help Jones, if anything the guy is just gonna retreat and play worse.

I think there's really something to be said for Pete's positive style. I mean yes, guys have to be accountable, but you bring your team up when things are down, I think.

So many good and potentially great QBs end up landing on the wrong team, and I think coaching and poor decisions ruins a lot of guys careers that might otherwise have blossomed...

Just something that bothered me....

Great win though!

It's something to be handled in house, not on the sidelines. That type of display is going to lose respect. Daboll is a fraud coach anyway.

morgulon1

Reaction score
It's something to be handled in house, not on the sidelines. That type of display is going to lose respect. Daboll is a fraud coach anyway.
He might be. A lot of "experts" speak highly of him for some reason. I think the GM has the most important job , look at Seattle and what John Schneider has done . Even in the off years , they weren't horrid rosters .