Battle of the Cellar dwellers TNF.

SF49r

Reaction score
This team is pretty sad all you can do is laugh. I do like what Chip Kelly does though but he can only do so much with the talent on this team especially with Blaine freaking Gabbert.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SF49r":1og6n8cd said:
This team is pretty sad all you can do is laugh. I do like what Chip Kelly does though but he can only do so much with the talent on this team especially with Blaine freaking Gabbert.

Bowman gone is huge. Your D looked childish.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Wheee!!!

Boy, SF is bad, and so are the Cards - i predicted 9-7 before the season, I hope I'm wrong. But MAN, THANK GOD WE HAVE STANTON!!!

D Stanton; 28 pass attempts for 124 yards
D Johnson; 27 runs for 157 yards

Bobblehead

Reaction score
WEll just as long as the Niners beat LA, they are all right with me.

Smellyman

Reaction score
ivotuk":booalqey said:
hawksfansinceday1":booalqey said:
ivotuk":booalqey said:
rlkats":booalqey said:
Already there. Also. Lol on Arians. Celebrating kicking a shitty teams ass. I'm sorry but the Cards suck also just not as bad as the Santa Clara Ducks.

Screw that! Lamar Jackson! Louisville. Much better QB than Watson!
Can we trust Jedthro and the Trenster to make the wrong choice whomever thst is?

I say yes, yes we can!

They will draft their own version of Goff. :p

Brad Kaaya.

And we will all point and laugh

RedAlice

Reaction score
ivotuk":97z5zw7c said:
hawksfansinceday1"]
ivotuk":97z5zw7c said:
rlkats":97z5zw7c said:
Smelly McUgly":97z5zw7c said:
Is it going to be Deshaun Watson time in SF, Kats?

Already there. Also. Lol on Arians. Celebrating kicking a shitty teams ass. I'm sorry but the Cards suck also just not as bad as the Santa Clara Ducks.

Screw that! Lamar Jackson! Louisville. Much better QB than Watson!
Can we trust Jedthro and the Trenster to make the wrong choice whomever thst is?

I say yes, yes we can!

They will draft their own version of Goff. :p

Is the consensus here that Goff is bad? or is it Fisher?

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Just watching the condensed game on Gamepass, have to say I'm impressed by the niner fans entering into early Halloween spirit and coming to the game in fancy dress. Just a shame they all picked the same empty seat costume.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Sad to see the Niners already done at 1-4. Arizona at 2-3 and in this form are still in it but their chances can just as quickly go away again.

NINEster

Reaction score
Overseasfan":3vi2b8cr said:
Sad to see the Niners already done at 1-4. Arizona at 2-3 and in this form are still in it but their chances can just as quickly go away again.

If they beat the Jets at home and the Seahawks drop to Falcons, they will be tied at 3 wins a piece going into their battle.

djb28

Reaction score
I do not even listen to people when they talk about Wilson and their claim he is garbage or thrived from a great Defense.
I know the Offensive line he has played behind. So bad they do not deserve the title "Offensive line" Just look what he has done? The kid is incredible. End of story.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Overseasfan":2mmxfz5b said:

So that is what they mean by One and Done.....

Uncle Si

Reaction score
NINEster":3pvcqh9w said:
Overseasfan":3pvcqh9w said:

If they beat the Jets at home and the Seahawks drop to Falcons, they will be tied at 3 wins a piece going into their battle.

What's that have to do with the 49ers?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2jjp7ux9 said:
NINEster":2jjp7ux9 said:
Overseasfan":2jjp7ux9 said:

What's that have to do with the 49ers?
Well, they're REALLY bad and it's utterly obvious so the only way he can feel good about himself is to try to put down the Seahawks and Russell Wilson (cuz his team's QBs are horrid too) at every possible turn. Classic defense mechanism.