Bears @ Pack

Uncle Si

Reaction score
drdiags":26w81wyp said:
Bears are going to blow this ... typing just as Cutler almost loses fumble.

Didn't see that coming

Refereeing has been fine in my opinion....

ARhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":3irwizxk said:
Rodgers is too short.

Needs to get rid of the ball

16 for 29 for 125

Lacy rushing real well. Rodgers overpaid?
I can't believe people think he deserves Russell Wilson money. He's a game manger.

ringless

Reaction score
Wow 1-4 in their last 5 games

Back to back losses AT lambeau to the Lions and Bears oh my.

drdiags

Reaction score
Did not see the Packers having problems this late in Nov. I still think they win their division but maybe the Vikings pulls off the mild surprise of the season and holds on? I don't want to see the Seahawks having to vie for a playoff spot with the Packers for a wildcard.

Packers would have to lose 6 and the Seahawks cannot lose anymore. That is a tall order. This is what happens when you cannot control your own destiny due to unfortunate earlier losses.

My family back home in Chicago are probably happy and full of turkey about now. My Packers co-worker is probably wondering what is happening with his beloved Pack. NFC looks like Panthers and Cards are the big boys this season.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Pack looks lost without Jordy Nelson. Unreal how little the Packers are getting from their WR and defensive backfield.

drdiags

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":29e3fq4l said:
So who do we root for Minnesota vs Atlanta?

Vikings is my guess. I think the Falcons (edit: was worded in a confusing manner) are the most likely to catch since they have 4 losses. Not sure about a tie-breaker but they also have to play the Panthers twice so maybe you can count a split at least there.

There are so many folks in the hunt in the NFC for now, I would just pull to catch one of the two wildcards and then hold on for dear life. Also would need to see Tampa Bay lose putting the Seahawks on the top of the trash heap 10 for now.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And I am in Greenbay chat and seeing the game with them....You have no idea that they are the same as us..... go hawks.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
drdiags":3skklg6j said:
Did not see the Packers having problems this late in Nov. I still think they win their division but maybe the Vikings pulls off the mild surprise of the season and holds on? I don't want to see the Seahawks having to vie for a playoff spot with the Packers for a wildcard.

Packers would have to lose 6 and the Seahawks cannot lose anymore. That is a tall order. This is what happens when you cannot control your own destiny due to unfortunate earlier losses.

My family back home in Chicago are probably happy and full of turkey about now. My Packers co-worker is probably wondering what is happening with his beloved Pack. NFC looks like Panthers and Cards are the big boys this season.

We may fight for wildcard seeding with Green Bay, but there will be two spots to be had.

Atlanta is fading fast and will likely be out of the picture soon.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I never really understood the phenomena of benching a running back for multiple drives right after a fumble. Fumbles happen. Why kill a guy's confidence mid-game? If you're going to bench him for it, then bench him permanently.

Lacy had it going tonight, and Green Bay had some swagger when Lacy was running well. Then McCarthy put him in the doghouse, and the whole thing fell apart. How do you not give him a chance on that final drive? Lacy had been gashing them, and Rodgers and his sorry receivers had shown absolutely nothing.

Coaching cost Green Bay this game.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":24jdn86y said:
So who do we root for Minnesota vs Atlanta?

Is this a serious question

Falcons need to lose every game

Latest posts