Bears @ Pack

getnasty

Reaction score
We'don't rather have GB, win the North because we most like won't pass them in the wildcard. We still play Minnesota so even if we tie record wise with them were still ahead as long as we beat them. I swe no reason to root for Minnesota or Atlanta we need them both to continue to lose.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
getnasty":3qom77vq said:
We'don't rather have GB, win the North because we most like won't pass them in the wildcard. We still play Minnesota so even if we tie record wise with them were still ahead as long as we beat them. I swe no reason to root for Minnesota or Atlanta we need them both to continue to lose.

Yes, but the two teams play each other Sunday which was the crux of the question

I say go Vikings

253hawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":1nonc5pp said:
You never know, cb pulled up when he heard the whistles.

And Packers fans booed because they're idiots. You don't get a free play when the OL moves as a result of the defense entering the neutral zone.

Great game considering the crap weather and horrible officiating (as usual).

hawk45

Reaction score
DavidSeven":hv9qsjwr said:
I never really understood the phenomena of benching a running back for multiple drives right after a fumble. Fumbles happen. Why kill a guy's confidence mid-game? If you're going to bench him for it, then bench him permanently.

Lacy had it going tonight, and Green Bay had some swagger when Lacy was running well. Then McCarthy put him in the doghouse, and the whole thing fell apart. How do you not give him a chance on that final drive? Lacy had been gashing them, and Rodgers and his sorry receivers had shown absolutely nothing.

Coaching cost Green Bay this game.

I think the conditions had something to do with it. Maybe on a dry field he doesn't get benched.

Lacy's fumble was costly, his stupid flip of the ball near the goal line was almost costly. McCarthy was willing to sacrifice a little to make sure Lacy didn't cost them the game, and especially last night I understood it. Because I remember thinking that Lacy might cost them the game.

But yeah the Pack sure didn't have much else to lean on.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Just our luck that the timing of the Seahawks @ Packers game was when Rodgers was healthy.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
253hawk":2jro8raz said:
Smellyman":2jro8raz said:
You never know, cb pulled up when he heard the whistles.

And Packers fans booed because they're idiots. You don't get a free play when the OL moves as a result of the defense entering the neutral zone.

Great game considering the crap weather and horrible officiating (as usual).

Actually in this case it didn't appear like the offensive line moved early. However, it appeared like Willie Young rushing off the edge had a clear path to Rodgers and they always protect the qb's in that situation. I thought the whistle was warranted.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1yu0wqb0 said:
seahawkfreak":1yu0wqb0 said:
So who do we root for Minnesota vs Atlanta?

Is this a serious question

Falcons need to lose every game

Umm yes. Atlanta plays Carolina twice. What if we beat Minnesota and Green Bay beats Minnesota? We would win the tie breaker between Minnesota then, we don't against GB. Also you would rather have Green Bay in the playoffs instead of Atlanta ? Thanks for sharing your brilliant witty retort though.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Smellyman":14bba5fp said:
Rodgers is setting up the.... i am hurt, but watch how amazing and gritty I am.

I believe that is called Roethlisberger Syndrome.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3rpqx0js said:
WilsonMVP":3rpqx0js said:
seahawkfreak":3rpqx0js said:

Umm yes. Atlanta plays Carolina twice. What if we beat Minnesota and Green Bay beats Minnesota? We would win the tie breaker between Minnesota then, we don't against GB. Also you would rather have Green Bay in the playoffs instead of Atlanta ? Thanks for sharing your brilliant witty retort though.

Its not like the Vikings have an easy road either since you pointed out ATL plays Carolina twice. Vikings have to play Seahawks and @Cards the next 2 games after playing atlanta. Then they have to play @Packers last game of the season. Other 2 games are against the Giants who are leading the NFC east and the Bears who are looking good with that defense and the offense getting on track. Vikings pulled out a miracle to win the first bears game.

Would you rather go and play in lambeau? Because rooting for the Vikings to lose is rooting for the Packers to win the division and have a home game in the wild card playoffs. That division winner will most likely be the #3 seed which means they play the six seed which will probably be the Seahawks if they make it in. Do you want to play in lambeau in january?

As long as the Seahawks take care of business they will probably get 6th seed. 5th seed if they beat the Vikings and the Vikings stumble in a few other games. They arent wininng the division right now and the closest team standing in the way of the 6th seed is Atlanta hence why we just need to pass them and take care of business and we can do damage in the playoffs. I have a feeling both the Vikings and Packers will be in the playoffs

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":f49x97l4 said:
seahawkfreak":f49x97l4 said:
WilsonMVP":f49x97l4 said:
seahawkfreak":f49x97l4 said:

Its not like the Vikings have an easy road either since you pointed out ATL plays Carolina twice. Vikings have to play Seahawks and @Cards the next 2 games after playing atlanta. Then they have to play @Packers last game of the season. Other 2 games are against the Giants who are leading the NFC east and the Bears who are looking good with that defense and the offense getting on track. Vikings pulled out a miracle to win the first bears game.

Would you rather go and play in lambeau? Because rooting for the Vikings to lose is rooting for the Packers to win the division and have a home game in the wild card playoffs. That division winner will most likely be the #3 seed which means they play the six seed which will probably be the Seahawks if they make it in. Do you want to play in lambeau in january?

As long as the Seahawks take care of business they will probably get 6th seed. 5th seed if they beat the Vikings and the Vikings stumble in a few other games. They arent wininng the division right now and the closest team standing in the way of the 6th seed is Atlanta hence why we just need to pass them and take care of business and we can do damage in the playoffs. I have a feeling both the Vikings and Packers will be in the playoffs

Ok. That's why I don't think it was a silly question to begin with. You obviously have a well thought out view. I also still have hopes Green Bay totally implodes and misses the playoffs.

Latest posts