Beast beasting in Oakland

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
They also ran a goal line pass play down by the endzone that Carr audibled by yelling "SEATTLE ! SEATTLE!"

Too soon Oakland......................too soon.

I'm happy for Marshawn, no hard feelings here. Great to see him having success in his hometown giving those fans something to cheer for before their greedy ass owner with the worst haircut in the history of sports rips their team away.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Marshawn is my favorite player in the NFL, glad he's back and happy in Oakland.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I peripherally watch what Tate is doing in Detroit, Kearse is doing in NY etc, but it's different with Lynch.

I just love watching him run. When the history books are written, credit for the Seahawks Super Bowl run will be given to the defense and to Lynch. He was the face of the franchise, and a player who was immediately recognizable by people who aren't even fans of the game. Fans of other teams would tune in to see what Lynch was up to. Fans of other teams were actually Beast Mode fans too.

Had "the play" resulted in an incompletion, and Beast got the carry and the 6 on the next play, he would have punched his ticket to Canton, and the Hawks trajectory wouldn't have taken the sharp bend that it did.

I couldn't care less about the Raiders as a team, but if the Hawks can't win it all this year, I hope Lynch does.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Beasting? Really? 36 carries for 139 yards and a 3.9 yard average. People here are so kneejerk angry over a slow start that they'd believe this bullshit. Marshawn is 31. He sucked at 29 in 2015. If he reaches 800 yards this season, I will be shocked. I loved him for what he did here, but this is not vintage 2012 Beast. He is done.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":d7otgc0p said:
Beasting? Really? 36 carries for 139 yards and a 3.9 yard average. People here are so kneejerk angry over a slow start that they'd believe this bullshit. Marshawn is 31. He sucked at 29 in 2015. If he reaches 800 yards this season, I will be shocked. I loved him for what he did here, but this is not vintage 2012 Beast. He is done.

You're still mad about passing on the 1 yard line thing huh?

Maulbert

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":14skkwag said:
Maulbert":14skkwag said:

You're still mad about passing on the 1 yard line thing huh?

Don't get how you read that. I think the people who still think he's great are the ones who are hung up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He is far from Beasting. But I guess because it's Lynch, we're supposed to pull for the fricken Raiders to win.

NEVER

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Beast has actually had really bad run blocking so far in the games that I've watched. Him "beasting" so far has been him regularly turning a -2 yard play into a 1 yard gain, a zero gain play into a 4 yard gain or a 3 yard gain into a 10 yard gain.

Anyone who is just looking at his stats and making a judgment is kidding themselves.

ivotuk

Reaction score
He looks horrible. 9 rusHes for 12 yards and I saw him go down on an ankle tackle.

I think he's a shadow of his former self. Love the guy, wish him the best, but I think their smartass "Seattle" call is going to come back and bite them on the ass.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Got shutdown today, not a reflection of Lynch as much as the blocking and the defense winning the line of scrimmage.
-9 carries for 12 yards and a 1.3 YPC

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
This Denver defense held Zeke to 8 yards on 9 carries last week and are gaining momentum week to week.

Can't blame Beast for having to face that but yeah he's not 27 anymore.

907Hawk

Reaction score
SixSeahawk":1tz73mju said:
This Denver defense held Zeke to 8 yards on 9 carries last week and are gaining momentum week to week.

Last two games combined 15 carries for 30 yards you can do the math on the YPC.

Not beasting.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":3k1i2433 said:
SixSeahawk":3k1i2433 said:

Not beasting.
He is a gimmick,novelty or whatever.His time was done a while ago and he only confirms it so far.

Vesuve

Reaction score
IndyHawk":36byju9i said:
907Hawk":36byju9i said:
SixSeahawk":36byju9i said:

Not beasting.
He is a gimmick,novelty or whatever.His time was done a while ago and he only confirms it so far.

Feel the same way.

Lots of hooplah about him coming back to play and with the Raiders. It so far, has been unnecessary.

SixSeahawk

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1dwzk924 said:
907Hawk":1dwzk924 said:
SixSeahawk":1dwzk924 said:

Not beasting.

I sense a lot of resentment in the force with this one.