Beastmode vs Donte Whitner

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
It's pretty clear these guys hate each other since their playing days in Buffalo. If I remember correctly last season Whitner openly talked about Marshawn being lazy (or something along those lines) and ever since then it seems like they're barking at each other after every play, which was pretty clear last night.

Does anyone have a gif of that exchange after Marshawn's run? And what do you think they were saying?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I noticed from my seats that Beast was barking a lot. I don't ever recall him doing that. Ever.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It looked to me like some of the 9ers, especially Donte, were trying extra hard to strip the ball even after Marshawn was down and the play was over. I think they thought they could get in his head and get him to fumble. Nooooope. And he didn't take to kindly to it.

General Manager

Reaction score
Lynch was great sunday and it's fortunate to because Wilson had a very bad start though the damn officials had a lot to do with it , holding ,holding, holding we must of had 7 at least.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Maybe that stroll into the end zone at .033 miles per hour was for Whitner's benefit?

Axx

Reaction score
-The Glove-":m7c91otn said:
I noticed from my seats that Beast was barking a lot. I don't ever recall him doing that. Ever.

what was he 'barking'

DavidSeven

Reaction score
This might be an underrated element of the Niners/Seahawks rivalry. Lynch certainly does seem to enjoy running on these guys. And you're right, it does seem Whitner has run his mouth about Marshawn on more than one occasion (i.e. saying he was out of shape with the Bills, that the BeastQuake wasn't that impressive, etc.). These dudes might have legit beef.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Axx":xwd5roek said:
-The Glove-":xwd5roek said:

what was he 'barking'
kinda hard to hear over the 12th Man and from the 300 section

OP
OP
MoneyLynch24

MoneyLynch24

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1rw5xw5r said:
This might be an underrated element of the Niners/Seahawks rivalry. Lynch certainly does seem to enjoy running on these guys. And you're right, it does seem Whitner has run his mouth about Marshawn on more than one occasion (i.e. saying he was out of shape with the Bills, that the BeastQuake wasn't that impressive, etc.). These dudes might have legit beef.

Yea and when you factor in all this media hype plus the fact we're division rivals, I'm sure sure Beastmode loves it. They went at it last year when dashon goldson made a tackle on Lynch and Whitner came in at the last second when Marshawn was preparing to hit the ground and popped him... Beastmode no like!

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't think Lynch likes that team very much, last year he trucked Gholdson, this year he's riffing with Whitner and show boating, I love it though, but he does not like that team.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
When the passing game was sputtering at the start I was hollering to keep feeding the rock to the Beast. He just seems to have a little something extra for the 9ers and it was showing early in this game. You just don't see him jawing or showboating and he was bringing it all game... love it. I wanted to see more of it. The niners didn't seem to be respecting the Beast or the running game to start the game.

cacksman

Reaction score
Sometimes rivalries can be talked up and made up into something more from the media. This is not one of those times, these teams hate each other and Lynch is exhibit A.

I wonder what 9ers fans were thinking about him stopping on the goal line :D