Bennett and Jefferson

hawknation2017

Reaction score
getnasty":1wtot2xm said:
Jefferson will defiantly get suspended but I don't the other two get anything other then fines.

I agree. But now it's in the hands of the league. :rumble:

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2ffoi6cs said:
Still don't know why Bennett would be suspended for a game unless they suspend the center as well for the scuffle they had on the ground. Does the league suspend people for throwing a punch? Also I didn't see Jefferson throw a punch, did he?

Bennett will be suspended after the NFL reviews the film and sees the cheap shot he took on the center. As good as Bennett is he is a cancer.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Post about the play.

The name calling thrown at the player won’t be permitted.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Yeah, lets ignore the guy grabbing his junk and taking cheap shots at him :roll:

Being a little upset at his actions today is perfectly justified. Taking it to the lengths some of you are because of what he does and doesnt do right before a game starts is sad.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
It was a stupid, disrespectful low-class play that could harm or even end a player's career.

Hope the league brings the hammer down - it would be justified.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I hope they are all suspended a game, if not by the league, by the team. Not the way to represent the team, and that should be taken very seriously.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2sveb3ey said:
Post about the play.

The name calling thrown at the player won’t be permitted.
[/quote]

It’s gone too far. It’s no different than going after posters. You have an issue PM me.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Feel bad for the mods tonight. The board descends into total meltdown after losses. Sorry guys.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
semiahmoo":12g7cghj said:
It was a stupid, disrespectful low-class play that could harm or even end a player's career.

Cut blocks are considered dirty by many but they are legal.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
semiahmoo":uvg7omhc said:

From what I am reading it sounds like it wasnt even illegal.

Argue intent if you want, but it may not be as cut and dry as some are trying to make it out to be.

Sadly, had Bobby Wagner done the same thing, the reaction here is different. And we know why.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Some of these posts are disgusting. Are we seriously debating if a cut block was legal on a frigging kneel down at the end of the game? It was a cheap shot that even Ndamukong Suh wouldn't have done. You're supposed to just stand up and shake hands with your opponent. It was a great game marred by the actions of a couple of spoiled punks. Pete has lost control of these guys. We are the worst losers in the league, and I'm frigging embarrassed.

I'm done with Michael Bennett. I'm tired of going into opposing territory and apologizing for his azz.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
The center who grabbed his junk is probably capable of a lot of things that might have incited Bennett's decision.

We don't know, but let's jump to conclusions and call Bennett names anyway. :2thumbs:

RiverDog

Reaction score
hawknation2017":38oyqb5a said:
The center who grabbed his junk is probably capable of a lot of things that might have incited Bennett's decision.

We don't know, but let's jump to conclusions and call Bennett names anyway. :2thumbs:
:irishdrinkers:

Oh, for crissakes, give me a break! It was the end of the frigging game, and the center didn't do a damn thing.

Here's the video:

https://247sports.com/nfl/jacksonville- ... -112102609

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Bennett has only ever given us reason to believe he makes smart logical decisions on and off the field........

hawknation2017

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1svjdi03 said:
Bennett has only ever given us reason to believe he makes smart logical decisions on and off the field........

He's never been arrested or committed a crime to my knowledge. He was mistakenly held at gunpoint for a crime he didn't commit, which he believed was racially motivated. So I have no clue what you're talking about.

djb28

Reaction score
Why doesn't Bevell and Richard get a suspension for their heinous acts?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
RiverDog":s2zuzhdh said:
Some of these posts are disgusting. Are we seriously debating if a cut block was legal on a frigging kneel down at the end of the game? It was a cheap shot that even Ndamukong Suh wouldn't have done. You're supposed to just stand up and shake hands with your opponent. It was a great game marred by the actions of a couple of spoiled punks. Pete has lost control of these guys. We are the worst losers in the league, and I'm frigging embarrassed.

I'm done with Michael Bennett. I'm tired of going into opposing territory and apologizing for his azz.

Is a cut block legal or not? You are talking about an unwritten rule. I don't like it but if he didn't break any rules he shouldn't be suspended.

peppersjap

Reaction score
It was pretty much the same class they showed at the end of the Super Bowl with the Patriots. I seem to remember Bennett involved in that too. Bennett was very quick to jump into the earlier altercation too! If you lose try doing it with class. It sucks that Jefferson had liquid thrown at him but people need to remember the food thrown on Navarro Bowman while he was being carted off the field in Seattle!