Berman at Seahawks camp today.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I wish he'd just go away. He's annoying and so last year 2-3 years ago.

I turn him off and change channels when he's on and can't stand his schtick anymore.

253hawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3fy2egor said:
Aros":3fy2egor said:
Too funny, I love Berman! I miss NFL Primetime to this day when it was him and Jackson. Not sure what your beef is with him but MORE BERMAN! :lol:

Bleck.

He was mildly entertaining in like the 80's with his cute nicknames (Bert be home Blylevin) and BACK BACK BACK! schtick..........but that's long gone my friend.

Now he's just tired and bloated. No thanks. The NFL Network runs circles around both Fox and ESPN with their coverage.

Even worse was when he'd do it for the home run derby, like we're all not already expecting every single ball to go over the fence.

His meltdowns at crew members during commercial breaks were dickish as well.

The only times his voice was tolerable was when it was accompanied by this music: [youtube]y6-FMx_gu6g[/youtube]

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2kabcvsv said:
Aros":2kabcvsv said:
twisted_steel2":2kabcvsv said:
Aros":2kabcvsv said:
Too funny, I love Berman! I miss NFL Primetime to this day when it was him and Jackson. Not sure what your beef is with him but MORE BERMAN! :lol:

I like Berman too, not sure where the hate comes from. He seems like he's always been fair to the Seahawks.

Yep, not sure where the hate is coming from myself.

Cause he sucks and has been running the same tired shtick like a sad old Vaudeville performer for a solid three decades.

He's consistent! :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1ernk7j2 said:
Aros":1ernk7j2 said:

Bleck.

He was mildly entertaining in like the 80's with his cute nicknames (Bert be home Blylevin) and BACK BACK BACK! schtick..........but that's long gone my friend.

Now he's just tired and bloated. No thanks. The NFL Network runs circles around both Fox and ESPN with their coverage.

Yeah they have that speed to catch those women they are all being sued for harrassment by.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":oxc9d72n said:
Aros":oxc9d72n said:
twisted_steel2":oxc9d72n said:
Aros":oxc9d72n said:

I like Berman too, not sure where the hate comes from. He seems like he's always been fair to the Seahawks.

Yep, not sure where the hate is coming from myself.

Cause he sucks and has been running the same tired shtick like a sad old Vaudeville performer for a solid three decades.

He's like the anti-Lou Holtz.

endzorn

Reaction score
I never liked him on Sportscenter and he has been among the worst play-by-play men I’ve ever heard in both football and baseball, but NFL Primetime was my favorite NFL related show ever. I thought he and Jackson had great chemistry.

James in PA

Reaction score
I can’t even give Berman a pass for NFL Primetime. I associate that show with 90’s Seahawks football highlights (or should I say lowlights?). Rick “no time to wallow in the” Mirer? Christian “state of Eu” Fauria? And Berman would regularly refer to the team as the Seabags. But I sat there & put up with it because that was only place you could get extended highlights in those days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2_0_6

Reaction score
I saw him at LAX last summer and good god he looks terrible without the helping hand of tv and makeup.