Bevell Presser

kearly

Reaction score
Basis4day":1hkaj51n said:
I think i'll pass.

Everyone will second guess you for it, but in your heart you know it's the right call.

mikeak

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":2f9a37la said:
I know we all have a sour taste still from the last play but it was not as bad a play as it was a horrible outcome. That could be the same said if we handed off to ML and he fumbled it trying to dive in and NE recovers.

Please don't start this again. Many of us think it was an absolutely horrific play.

Not because of the decision to pass but because of the empty backfield.

It actually annoys me now when they are saying lets not change the offense because of Graham like we did with Percy.

We now have Richardsson, Lockett, Graham and others and to not use them properly will be a shame

Chawker

Reaction score
Remember the years between Shaun Alexander and Marshawn Lynch, no running game and a very poor record. Running the ball increases T.O.P. and keeps the sticks moving, passing is just a luxury for when they start to stack the box on you. The art of war. Fight your enemy where he isn't.
This is what Bevell was trying to do, Lockett should of made that catch. Receiving 101! :177692:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":dckrzcc2 said:
I was just hoping someone would ask him why he has to get so cute in the red zone. Run the fricken ball idiot.

Listen to his interview when asked why the final play didn't involve a TE, he didn't answer but in his non-answer he referred to Zach who wasn't even on the team at the time and hadn't been all season since he was IR'd. I wonder if he will screw things up with Graham as badly as he screwed things up with Percy?

I think his feet haven't been held to the fire enough to have him explain his repetitive inability to use the RB and the TEs effectively in the redzone. I still think he's a blockhead.

Que all the Bevell defenders, 3-2-1.

mikeak

Reaction score
Chawker":1xjflbla said:
Remember the years between Shaun Alexander and Marshawn Lynch, no running game and a very poor record. Running the ball increases T.O.P. and keeps the sticks moving, passing is just a luxury for when they start to stack the box on you. The art of war. Fight your enemy where he isn't.
This is what Bevell was trying to do, Lockett should of made that catch. Receiving 101! :177692:

I agree that running the ball efficiently is very important to move the sticks

I am also not talking about vertically attacking the field continously like the Colts. You can use a short passing game to move the sticks. We did it very efficiently with Sidney Rice. To keep your opponent guessing, use outlet passes and short 4-7 yard passes and mixing in the run is a great way of moving the ball, maintaining ball security and keep TOP.

Latest posts