Bijian Robinson at #20?

Woblyhawk

Reaction score
I have been bringing up that Robinson also is as good or better than some slot receivers in the nfl. You could fill two needs with one pick while also saving cap space and roster spots. This makes for some VERY tasty offensive plans.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
Remember when we took Rashaad Penny at #27 in 2018, when Lamar Jackson was on the board?
Hindsight is a wonderful thing, Penny probably was a stretch in in the draft 4 QBs went in the top 10. Mayfield (1) Darnold (3), Josh Allen (7) and Josh Rosen (10) so Jackson must have been considered well below them and were were not thinking about a QB that year.
If we hadn't gone for Penny (or Michel as we are talking whether to draft a RB in R1) who would we have got? Well Terrell Edmonds went next and he could easily have been seen as a replacement for Earl Thomas.
If Gibbs drops to 52 I think we should grab him otherwise look to get Charbonnet or Achane in R3 or someone like Roschon Johnson in R4.

Chevy

Reaction score
I have been bringing up that Robinson also is as good or better than some slot receivers in the nfl. You could fill two needs with one pick while also saving cap space and roster spots. This makes for some VERY tasty offensive plans.
He has good hands, but he would at best be the 29th best slot WR in the NFL.