Bill Belicheat as defensive coordinator

cymatica

Reaction score
Just a hypothetical. Looks like he's not landing a HC job. What if he was defensive coordinator? Part of me wants to throw up in my mouth at the idea, but he is a great football mind and he has shut down some good offenses with good plans. Completely shut down McVay in the Superbowl. One thing is for sure, can't be worse than Hurtt.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I can’t stand him but I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t be excited if they announce he’s the DC in Seattle. He knows defense

OP
OP
cymatica

cymatica

Reaction score
There’s absolutely no way in hell belichick would agree to a coordinator position. It would be like Obama leaving office and then woking as a day manager at Hardee’s.
We're talking a hypothetical scenario where he takes a DC job. He'll be 72 in April and he might not get another chance as a head coach with his age

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
There’s absolutely no way in hell belichick would agree to a coordinator position. It would be like Obama leaving office and then woking as a day manager at Hardee’s.

That cracked me up and when I noticed your avatar I thought now here’s someone I’ll have to follow their posts. $500 bucks says 95% of the community members have no clue who that is.

bigcc

Reaction score
You're out of your mind if you wouldn't take it and be happy about it.

You're also out of your mind if you think HE'D take it

fenderbender123

Reaction score
There's no way Belichick or Carroll would take a coordinator position. It would be too much of a distraction from the head coach.

GemCity

Reaction score
That cracked me up and when I noticed your avatar I thought now here’s someone I’ll have to follow their posts. $500 bucks says 95% of the community members have no clue who that is.
Big Shi….I won’t give up the rest 🥱

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Lot’s of peeps don’t know what's happening….with Belichick.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score

Kidney failure 😞