Bills, Texans Wildcard weekend game

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Watson got lucky and then does a Cam Newton :pukeface:

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
The End. Great work Bills, you squandered a game in which you were pretty much controlling until the 4th.

OP
OP
Palmegranite

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":1ujgepec said:
He got BLINDSIDED and he just spun out of it. He should've been dead to rights.
I thought he was knocked unconscious on his feet, but he bounced, then made the play of the game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Safety and Linebacker bounce off him like rag dolls. pathetic.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
In OT Watson squeaked out of so many sacks or just bounced off defenders after taking, what, four or five sacks in regulation?

Reaction score
For those that get mad at our play calling you should of seen this game. You got Devin Singletary averaging 4.5 yards a carry. In over time you do not hand the ball to him one time. You try to get cute in run a dumb call with Allen. Bills deserved the get beat by dumb play calling alone. Seahawk fans we might not have the worst play caller in the biz count your blessings. What a choke job by the Bills.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
That's pretty bad. There was no reason to lose that game. They dominated the first half. But Josh Allen looks young out there and makes some shaky decisions at times which keeps the other team in the game. They should have won. No reason to lose that game if you are Buffalo. They let the Texans back in the game.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":1mv3ek3b said:
In OT Watson squeaked out of so many sacks or just bounced off defenders after taking, what, four or five sacks in regulation?

Seven sacks including OT. But who cares ......... taking sacks rather than throwing the ball away boosts completion percentages and QBRs. The offensive line typically gets the public blame for sacks. LOL

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":35kanb6z said:
That's pretty bad. There was no reason to lose that game. They dominated the first half. But Josh Allen looks young out there and makes some shaky decisions at times which keeps the other team in the game. They should have won. No reason to lose that game if you are Buffalo. They let the Texans back in the game.

You could see the fear in his eyes in overtime. At least try to run it once and take some of the burden off his shoulders.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
They didn't deserve to win based solely on Josh Allen's several INCREDIBLY stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter alone, which weren't related to the play calling, lol.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":36mcym1m said:
They didn't deserve to win based solely on Josh Allen's several INCREDIBLY stupid mistakes in the 4th quarter alone, which weren't related to the play calling, lol.

Yeah I agree. Some of the things that Josh Allen were so stupid, I was incredibly dumbfounded. Taking back to back long sacks, and throwing the ball up for grabs after a 30 yard run... WTH? Never seen a QB in the playoff be that stupid... until yesterday.

Now I see what some of the criticism about Allen coming out of college was all about. Doesn't really have the mental tools to make good and smart decisions.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
LastRideOut":316jcg5h said:
RolandDeschain":316jcg5h said:

Yeah I agree. Some of the things that Josh Allen were so stupid, I was incredibly dumbfounded. Taking back to back long sacks, and throwing the ball up for grabs after a 30 yard run... WTH? Never seen a QB in the playoff be that stupid... until yesterday.

Now I see what some of the criticism about Allen coming out of college was all about. Doesn't really have the mental tools to make good and smart decisions.
Kid has all the physicals. Lead the team in rushing that game and the Bills defense kept them in it until they got gassed. Allen is interesting, still very fresh and young with potential if he can just fix those mental mishaps.

Of the first round quarterbacks drafted in 2018; Allen, Lamar, Rosens, Darnold, and Mayfield, we know Lamar is probably the pinnacle of talent but second best I'd say is Allen but he still needs work.