Blair Walsh still here

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussB

Reaction score
I just have a feeling he will lose a playoff game for them with missed kick.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
At this point they should entertain the idea of Jon Ryan place kicking. It won't happen but it's worth a thought.

He's obviously got the leg strength and all pro punters have place kicked at some point in their careers. He certainly couldn't do any worse and that solves the cap dilemma. Wouldn't hurt to try him in practice at least.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2r6syacl said:
And have Walsh hold for the FG's and PAT's? :229031_confused2:

Have Austin Davis hold-gives him a role on the team.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
We need to be shopping the Rugby leagues for a kicker like Dan Carter. Not only would he be able to kick and tackle... but that lateral game would be strong!

[youtube]urjWyluCcno[/youtube]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, it's time to move on from this guy. However, he's not the reason they lost this game. Let alone every other game they lost. Other than the Skins game, can't blame him for everything.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
RussB":24mikgt3 said:
And it will happen in Minnesota!

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":merk6oyw said:
Yeah, it's time to move on from this guy. However, he's not the reason they lost this game. Let alone every other game they lost. Other than the Skins game, can't blame him for everything.

Some blame for the Atlanta game.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
RussB":1s7rwyfb said:

Why even wait for the playoffs? Of the remaining three games on the schedule, all of which are crucially important, what are the odds one of those games is decided by the petite foot of Blair Walsh? Yuck.

mrt144

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":cplkwwet said:
Hire Scott back and make him go to Schick-Shadel. They only have the best alcoholism treatment in the entire world by a mile. (Officially.)

Who are you kidding, we're addicted!

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Walsh will finish the season and not be re-upped here, he's seriously unreliable when it counts.

I suspect the team liked his usually strong leg but the guy has a terrble case of the yips and if he isn't missing to left (usaul he's missing to the right and cannot be counted upon to kick a long FG when required. He needs to play elsewhere or see a sports psychologist.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Any of y'all still sick of having to settle for field goals instead of Touchdowns to win games?
IF Walsh doesn't mess up in TWO very winnable games this year, we'd have 2 MORE in the Win Colum, and better seeding.
But on the bright side, look at how much money we saved :34853_doh:

Seymour

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1d0uccbz said:
Any of y'all still sick of having to settle for field goals instead of Touchdowns to win games?
IF Walsh doesn't mess up in TWO very winnable games this year, we'd have 2 MORE in the Win Colum, and better seeding.

I brought this up in July wondering why no competition was brought it and making note of our poor red zone issues.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=137422

Several scoffed at the idea such as this.

KiwiHawk":1d0uccbz said:
I don't mean to sound like I've been chugging the kool aid, but c'mon guys - we're talking about the most successful coaching and recruiting staff in Seahawks history here - they are not going to have an glaring omissions. If they are not bringing in competition, it's because none is required.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/941051311667027968[/tweet][tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/941051504374423554[/tweet]
2FAAAAAAAAeg82FDEkb6o1ajd02Fs16002Fsmiley face1

Seymour

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2nmwz7t8 said:

Ohh, and one other thing. Remember this post in July when I asked if Walsh had any competition?
Who is sniveling now?

scutterhawk":2nmwz7t8 said:
In the history of the Seahawks, Pete DELIVERS A Super Bowl trophy, and a challenge for the second in the following Year, yet some folks just have to SNIVEL......Pretty pathetic eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.