Blame Game.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":13o9x74g said:
Tech Worlds":13o9x74g said:
I want to know if it's time to put Pete Carroll on the hot seat?

Yep. Back to back SB's, one championship..........built one of the best teams in the league from the ground up, created a culture of accountability, competing and positive vibe that players love playing for.

Good god people.

Exactly.

Lose a game on the road to a tough divisional opponent and it's 'off with your head'!!! :sarcasm_off:

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":1y8jbzku said:
Sgt. Largent":1y8jbzku said:
Tech Worlds":1y8jbzku said:

Yep. Back to back SB's, one championship..........built one of the best teams in the league from the ground up, created a culture of accountability, competing and positive vibe that players love playing for.

Good god people.

Exactly.

Lose a game on the road to a tough divisional opponent and it's 'off with your head'!!! :sarcasm_off:
Haha. Still plenty of sane ones around. We're still taking our division. Good post.

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":sdj8fmc1 said:
Sgt. Largent":sdj8fmc1 said:
Tech Worlds":sdj8fmc1 said:

Good god people.

Exactly.

It's as if no one knows how Tech operates....

BraveHeartFan

Reaction score
The Seahawks will get their running game going really good again, as they always seem to, and more importantly as they go through the season that Wilson to Graham connection will get more and more and more dangerous.