Blue Jay's gonna lose

Welshers2

Reaction score
Which means if the Mariners had won yesterday, or won a single one of those one run games during the year they would be in the playoffs.

One. Game. Short

sutz

Reaction score
In a 162 game season, there are always games you can look back on and say, "We should have won that one."

🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
In a 162 game season, there are always games you can look back on and say, "We should have won that one."

🤷‍♂️

True but the Ms had an unusually high number of them. Terrible in one score games. Sucks missing by 1 single game

Crizilla

Reaction score
Which means if the Mariners had won yesterday, or won a single one of those one run games during the year they would be in the playoffs.

One. Game. Short
There was about 6-7 games where they had no business losing. I knew this was gonna happen. Still not there yet. "Maybe next year".

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
There was about 6-7 games where they had no business losing. I knew this was gonna happen. Still not there yet. "Maybe next year".
Yep exactly. If they had won just one those games just one they were in the playoffs. We said they would come back to haunt them and did they ever

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Of course they just barely missed the playoffs, that’s what the Mariners do.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
The Jay's were 16-11 in September. Not bad, certainly not "gonna lose" horrible, but throw that all out because it's playoffs.
By the way, Mariners in September? 11-17.

OP
OP
Welshers2

Welshers2

Reaction score
The Jay's were 16-11 in September. Not bad, certainly not "gonna lose" horrible, but throw that all out because it's playoffs.
By the way, Mariners in September? 11-17.
I'm not sure you understood my post in any way, shape, or form. I posted this during the Blue Jay's game today indicating they were going to lose which they did. This means if the Mariners had won one more game all season they'd have been in the playoffs. All I was talking about was the implications of today's games.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Oh.....
I thought it was more in reference to the Jay's claiming the wild card spot instead of the Mariners....and like last year, get killed.

So there's that level of "what- if" I was reading into your post.
And it's probably true that the Blue Jays won't win another game this season either.