Blue Pride Wait list

CactusHawk

Reaction score
I’ve been on the list to get on Blue Pride since 2005...only 6k people ahead of me :(

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
It is my understanding that the Blue Pride list has a limit of 12,000 spots.
As a STH'r I can list my tickets for sale online at secondary venues or transfer them via account manager through Seahawks.com as I write this.
STH's are limited to about 62,000 in our stadium. The remaning 6,000 or so go to media, corporate sponsors, housekeeping, ect, and a few to the general public.

mikeak

Reaction score
The tram has gone to a "dynamic pricing model". In other words they are charging prices matching StubHub for single tickets.

So my advice - borrow some money, buy charter seats (can get a pair for barely ($10k-$12k). Sell half the tickets and see Seahawks for free half the season.

Why not? Way better seats than you will get through season holder program as well

HawkerD

Reaction score
mikeak":10b1487l said:
The tram has gone to a "dynamic pricing model". In other words they are charging prices matching StubHub for single tickets.

So my advice - borrow some money, buy charter seats (can get a pair for barely ($10k-$12k). Sell half the tickets and see Seahawks for free half the season.

Why not? Way better seats than you will get through season holder program as well

If true this is probably the way to go and see the hawks during the Wilson Era. Just not ready to plunk down that kind of cash.

HawkerD

Reaction score
CactusHawk":2zn9sl4l said:
I’ve been on the list to get on Blue Pride since 2005...only 6k people ahead of me :(

Cactus, this doesn't sound right. I've been on the list for the list since 2012 and I just got the call for Blue Pride. You might want to check on that.

pehawk

Reaction score
Totally thought the topic was something else.

Good luck fellas.

Curt

Reaction score
HawkerD":2ynsyvev said:
CactusHawk":2ynsyvev said:

Cactus, this doesn't sound right. I've been on the list for the list since 2012 and I just got the call for Blue Pride. You might want to check on that.

You are correct. I bought my seasons without any wait time in 2011 for the 2012 season. The wait list started just in early 2012.

peppersjap

Reaction score
mikeak":2bqut0a2 said:
peppersjap":2bqut0a2 said:
Flyingsquad23":2bqut0a2 said:
Unless you paid for the PSL I don’t think they are transferable.
My brother died 10 years ago and I had no problem getting his tickets transferred to my account. I had someone buying them for years but they had to stay in my name or go back in the ticket pool.

Just to confirm - and they are not charter seats?

I do wonder if 10 years ago they were looser with the rules as the waitlist wasn't like it is now
They are just regular seats.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
HawkerD":oc4mk0v6 said:
CactusHawk":oc4mk0v6 said:

Wtf?? Been waiting since 2011. Is it because I'm a canuck?

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Any Blue Pride members get single game tickets today? I was working so I had my wife get 2 sets of 2 tickets. We ended up with Vikings on MNF (first choice) and Cardinals on 12/22. Was hoping for Vikes and Ravens or Saints but my wife had a lot of trouble getting the tickets on our laptop, panicked and just nabbed whatever other game she could get.

JonRud

Reaction score
yeah I just got on the Blue Pride list last week and was able to grab 4 tix for the Ravens game today. Not bad.