Blue top / gray bottom vs Panthers

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks are going with a different home uniform combination tomorrow. Blue top / gray bottoms.
I don't recall them wearing gray bottoms at home before.

Will this effect the outcome tomorrow? Should we be concerned or excited? Thoughts?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670715647278.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670715647278.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 25

sutz

Reaction score
I like the bi-color look myself. Never got into the unicolor look like you young-uns. ;)

Doubt it makes any difference. Don't the players have a voice in the uni combo? Maybe they're looking for a change or something.

Polk738

Reaction score
Seahawks are going with a different home uniform combination tomorrow. Blue top / gray bottoms.

Will this effect the outcome tomorrow? Should we be concerned or excited? Thoughts?

IMO that is a better color combo than the mono-chromatic blue home uniforms. I'm excited to see how the silver pants on the retros will look for next season.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I would have preferred gray bottoms. The white is just too much contrast.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Not according to the Op picture. Whatever, those bottoms could use less contrast. Looks Weird
I gotta admit, I just read the title as the picture is too small for my old eyes but gotta say they do look white in the picture if I really squint. It does say gray though.

schkoot

Reaction score
It's definitely my favorite combo of the newest generation uniforms.

morgulon1

Reaction score

That's what they should be wearing at home. Or the white pants would look good with the blue jersey.

FPD

Reaction score
I like the bi-color look myself. Never got into the unicolor look like you young-uns. ;)

Doubt it makes any difference. Don't the players have a voice in the uni combo? Maybe they're looking for a change or something.
Thanks Sutzy! I haven't been called a young-un in a long time! The color combo today does look good though!

✌️ :cool:

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I don't care that much which combo they use, but I just wish they would never wear those day-glo green uniforms again. Also, would like to see that color eliminated as an accent color in all other combos.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I think it is past time, to make tweaks to the uniform. I would like to see the two white strips just beneath the shoulders on the front of the jersey eliminated. It is, I think, a distraction to the overall flow of the uniform.

hugecanoli

Reaction score
I think it is past time, to make tweaks to the uniform. I would like to see the two white strips just beneath the shoulders on the front of the jersey eliminated. It is, I think, a distraction to the overall flow of the uniform.
Those “stripes” actually represent totem pole wings on a thunderbird. They mean so much more than a basic visual element.

6A22AE64 60AD 414E 9548 33F1D92EDEE8