Bold predictions for the Cincy game.

rideaducati

Reaction score
This is the week Pete pulls Bevell's head out of Bevell's ass and makes some changes himself starting with flexing Graham out more so that there will be one or two fewer defenders in the box and having Matthews and Lockett play more snaps than Kearse with the hope of giving Russell better quick-hitting pass options than Kearse offers.

Once the quick-hitting passes start working great and they get into the red zone, Bevell will immediately re-insert his head into his ass, take Matthews and Lockett out of the game and call for two bubble screens in a row to Kearse followed by a play-action deep pass on third down that ends with Russell being sacked for a twenty yard loss because he bailed out of the pocket the wrong way...punt. I'm Jimmy gets pissed.

Hawker

Reaction score
Might not be all that "bold" but I predict our special teams and defense put more points on the board than our offense does on Sunday.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
rideaducati":1p5zor46 said:
This is the week Pete pulls Bevell's head out of Bevell's ass and makes some changes himself starting with flexing Graham out more so that there will be one or two fewer defenders in the box and having Matthews and Lockett play more snaps than Kearse with the hope of giving Russell better quick-hitting pass options than Kearse offers.

Once the quick-hitting passes start working great and they get into the red zone, Bevell will immediately re-insert his head into his ass, take Matthews and Lockett out of the game and call for two bubble screens in a row to Kearse followed by a play-action deep pass on third down that ends with Russell being sacked for a twenty yard loss because he bailed out of the pocket the wrong way...punt. I'm Jimmy gets pissed.

So, you are saying PC should keep forceps on the sideline for RZ plays? This could work...

Blaze

Reaction score
Seahawks in an ugly win, Clark has his breakout game, we'll have 0 turnovers and dare I say 0 penalties

DeeHawks

Reaction score
Blaze":33nh6k4v said:
Seahawks in an ugly win, Clark has his breakout game, we'll have 0 turnovers and dare I say 0 penalties
0 penalties? Now THAT is a bold prediction !! :p

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett has a PR for a score and a pick 6 after he's forced into cornerback duty.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Rawls rushes for 150 yards and two TDs.

Lockett scores on a PR... oh wait, that's not a bold prediction. Sorry.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Blaze":6cmwgsae said:

No win is truly ugly.

Vesuve

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":1lureldv said:
Dalton throws three picks, Russ only gets sacked twice, Lockett has two TDs, Hawks win by three scores.

What you got?

I see Cincy winning at home.

(Don't want it to happen; hope it doesn't. But I see Cincy winning.)

Vetamur

Reaction score
bmorepunk":vo6abl4q said:
nanomoz":vo6abl4q said:
there is no way in bleeding hell the Seahawks team that showed up in the previous four games wins at Cincinnati

Incorrect.

right? not to be a homer, but theres some serious glass is half empty-ism going on. The Lions and Bears arent great, but they are NFL teams and this defense, despite a lack of signature big plays, hasnt allowed a TD in 8 quarters. The Bengals have a very good offense, we have a very good defense.. Our offense hasnt been great but will get better every game as the O line learn their jobs and Rawls gets used to being the man. And we have a wildcard on special teams.

Im not saying this game is going to be easy or anything, but to say our team cant win... psssh..

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Bold predictions?

Bennett will not jump offsides.
Earl gets 2. the D will make a housecall.

Kam is going to smoke Eifert. Remove body from soul.

Cincy has more screens than a teahouse. We will sniff them out early and Cincy will runs a few less than normal.

grizbob

Reaction score
Maybe this will be the tie I saw in a dream before the season started :shock:

uncle fester

Reaction score
Will Tukuafu scores a 2pt conversion, running up the middle.

The accompanying 6 pointer is a fumble recovery in the end zone.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Baldwin and Rawls score TDs, one defensive TD, Jordan Hill gets a sack, Irvin gets the seasons first INT.

Latest posts