Boring Day 2 Ahead?

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I love the draft. Beginning to end. Just look at yesterday. Six QBs in the top 12 picks??! Never ever happened before. And what was it, 14 straight picks on offense to open the draft! Never ever in the draft at any point or round have 14 picks gone to the same side of the line in a row. I love this shit. Can’t wait to see what today brings. Plus there is still tomorrow!

Madrid Hawk

Reaction score
I watch Chat Sports Seahawks addition with loveable nerd Tyler Jones getting plastered throughout the entire broadcast.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I watch the first round because it's the most exciting but after that, I could care less what other team's picks are, only ours.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I try to watch as much as I can on days 1 and 2. Day 3 I kind of just keep it on as background noise as players that go to other teams past round 3 just don’t draw my interest until they’ve played some NFL downs. I still am very interested in our picks though.

xray

Reaction score
It's a good time to wash the truck or clean the bong .

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Re ex players coming out and making your pick, do we have enough of a sense of humour to have the Boz make a pick one day?

86Hawk

Reaction score
I’ll somewhat pay attention while watching baseball with friends. Also have a pork shoulder that has been in the smoker for about the last 10 hours. Pulled pork sandwiches and pulled pork nachos at my place tonight. Also made homemade bbq sauce and a few sides to go with it. Now to figure what whiskey I’m drinking. Life is good.