Boye Mafe! W/ a side note on KW3

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Boy oh Boye! What a game for him, he was DISRUPTIVE! I can't wait to see the season he's gonna have. Pete wasn't exaggerating when he said Mafe was the most improved 2nd year player.

Side note on KW3:

I can't help but notice that whenever someone makes a big play, Kenneth Walker is there to congratulate them. He's a great teammate.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Would anyone be shocked if he was the leading rusher in the NFL next year? I wouldn't. I mean, he ran for over a 1000 yards last year, and started the season slow, and got injured.

I love him. I’d still be surprised though. He’s shown to get injured. Hopefully he can stay healthy but with our current depth at the position any minor injury will get him extra rest and thus less yards.

Mick063

Reaction score
Derrick Hall has an inside move to go along with his outside bend. Impressive. Looks like a sack artist to me. Show him some Dwight Freeney loop film to get that spin move working as well. Kid is a gem. He is going to get a lot of snaps.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Mafe looked really good last night, and his performance seems to have validated what I've been hearing about him in camp. I always take what Pete says about players' TC performance with a grain of salt, but with Mafe, his play aligns with what Pete's been saying about him.

Agreed about KW3. Even though they're competing with each other for playing time, it's nice to see that they're rooting for one another.