Bracketology

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Natethegreat":bpi3hz2b said:
JSeahawks":bpi3hz2b said:
Ducks are a 12 seed and play Wisconsin. Anybody know anything about the badgers? I know they usually have a lot of white guys.
Wisconsin isn't very good this year. I think Oregon wins this one.

Read an article that said Wisconsin's best player is a horrible free-throw shooter, so is often pulled late in the game. If the Ducks can keep it close . . .

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HawkGA":umpwx946 said:
Natethegreat":umpwx946 said:
JSeahawks":umpwx946 said:
Ducks are a 12 seed and play Wisconsin. Anybody know anything about the badgers? I know they usually have a lot of white guys.
Wisconsin isn't very good this year. I think Oregon wins this one.

Read an article that said Wisconsin's best player is a horrible free-throw shooter, so is often pulled late in the game. If the Ducks can keep it close . . .

Hard to gauge and thus trust the Big 10 teams because they so frequently lose to each other.

Ohio State, Iowa, Wisconsin, Maryland, maybe even Minnesota might all lose first round. 2-3 of them could be in sweet 16.

Alot will be matchups. Oregon represents a tough matchup for Oregon

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Well hopefully FSU loses to Marquette and it becomes a non-issue.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
HawkGA":3kf1ww8j said:

Don’t see that happening. Marquette is really struggling, I heard Howard is playing with a wrist injury.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Tenn and Cinci are underrated, could see one of them making a FF run. My Cinderella team is Oregon....they still have some players from that FF team few years ago. Lunardi has Zags beating UNC in the title game....that would be quite nice.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I like Cincinnati to upset Tennessee. They are good team playing very close to home. I have them reaching elite eight.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3691vh0a said:
HawkGA":3691vh0a said:

Don’t see that happening. Marquette is really struggling, I heard Howard is playing with a wrist injury.

It's definitely been a disappointing end to a promising season. Hopefully the wrist will heal up enough by then. They play their first game Thursday afternoon, so not much rest time.