Brady aside… Mahomes is the GOAT.

BamKam

Reaction score
He doesn’t talk about winning as nauseam at all his press conferences…. He just goes out and does it week in week out. So much fun to watch.

Kelce is putting himself into the conversation of greatest TE ever if he can keep this up for a few more years.

Mizak

Reaction score
Given the Chiefs 1:40+ minutes left in the 4th quarter is too much time for the Chiefs to score. Chargers should have ran the ball all 4 times using all 4 downs and wasted clock. If they score on 4th down, great. If they don’t, oh well. At least they didn’t give the ball again to Mahomes.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Never bet against mahomes in primetime games especially vs small market teams..seems like the same shit every week...

keasley45

Reaction score
GOAT? he hasn't played long enough. GILFY? (GREATEST IN the LAST FIVE YEARS). No doubt. Arguably even GILTY.

QWERTY

Reaction score
He doesn’t talk about winning as nauseam at all his press conferences…. He just goes out and does it week in week out. So much fun to watch.

Kelce is putting himself into the conversation of greatest TE ever if he can keep this up for a few more years.
Maybe 2nd best TE, 1st is Gronk.

Brady is the GOAT. In his prime, or when he first played, he made other WR's and TE a lot better than what they look like. Maholmes can't do that and relies too much on Kelce and Hill ( Before)

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Too early, of course, but it wouldn't surprise me. We will have to see how he does without Reid, and how the players he does well with do when going to other teams. He certainly has the clearest path to dethroning the GOAT. Begrudgingly, I have to agree it's still Brady.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
We still have to wait until next year to see if he can do more with less, considering:

The last 2 years of his contract took under 8 mill/year for the cap hit, and this year is 35 million. Next year is when the real test will begin as his cap hit will be 46 million.

Can't pay everybody, and we will see the ripples of the Highly-paid-QB effect. I think he will be fine as long as he always has Kelce as an option, but also they just got Kadarius who's still on a rookie contract until 2024 so we might not see much of a change in his play, as long as Toney stays healthy.

Source: https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I think I might be sick of Mahomes. I don't like him. I don't like his State Farm ads. I don't like his face. He looks like Gonzo from The Muppet Show or something. Also, I don't like the way he walks.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Just another above average QB that has a complete team around him. Qbs get too much credit for winning. That's been the case for decades in this league. He throws to wide open receivers all game.

Last edited:

Somos doces

Reaction score
I think I might be sick of Mahomes. I don't like him. I don't like his State Farm ads. I don't like his face. He looks like Gonzo from The Muppet Show or something. Also, I don't like the way he walks.
Perhaps, yet none of this has anything to do with whether Mahomes is the greatest NFL quarterback of all time.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
He's kinda goofy looking, Like the product of a freckly redhead and black, yet all the traits show. At least Brady was classically handsome. IDK if Mahomes will ever look like an adult. His helmet rides too high on his head too.

Speaking of helmets, Kittle's looks ridiculous, like a helmet with a hood scoop. There's a few others wearing that same kind, but it looks totally ridiculous.

Msfann

Reaction score
He's what we wanted Wilson to be but he needs more super bowl wins before he can be talked about being better than Brady IMO.

Last edited:

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
Just another above average QB that has a complete team around him. Qbs get too much credit for winning. That's been the case for decades in this league. He throws to wide open receivers all game.
This is another reason why Brady is the GOAT IMO. He's had teams in the past around him which really didn't have a lot of good players on offense and he made them look better than they were. Look what happened when Randy Moss got thereo_O.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Mahomes has about 4-5 more SB's to win before anyone has this conversation.
As a Bears fan, this prediction makes me sick, because it might prove true. Just to think, Pace traded up to draft Trubisky. We’re now just hoping Poles is a genius, and it all works out in the end.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
His helmet rides too high on his head too.

Yeah why does he wear his helmet like that? Tipped or oriented way too far forward on his head. So that the face mask, which itself is already too flat, is smushed even further in toward his chin and face. He looks like a "short bus window-licker"!