Brady Unretired, Seahawks Have Game Next Year vs NFC South

W

Welshers

Unreal. Brady backed out. Got bored after spending two months with his kids. This will make the NFC much tougher, and the Seahawks have a game vs the NFC south that hasnt been decided yet. We may get TB and have to play Brady. Unbelievable.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I don't see how this is a big deal for the Seahawks.

Barring a miracle, they won't be competitive. The offense is heavily a wreck or injury nightmare outside of WR/TE. This team likely won't have anybody approximating competent at QB. And if that defense starts the front half of the season like that last two years? Ugh.

We'll likely have the ocassional fun think like DK running down a DB after an interception or somebody making a huge play on offense. Maybe a surprise win against a contending team. But if your expectation is that this team, in the NFC West, is going to be remotely competitive you're definitely thinking on the outer bounds of reasonable possibilities.

balakoth

Reaction score
Everyone keeps saying Saints are in on Watson.. someone explain HOW.. how can they afford him, while cutting or trading away weapons and D?

Rat

Reaction score
balakoth":lcxauvxa said:
Everyone keeps saying Saints are in on Watson.. someone explain HOW.. how can they afford him, while cutting or trading away weapons and D?

Cap hell is one of the most overrated concepts in the NFL. There are always ways to manipulate and get under if you really need to.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I just don’t believe the Hawks really would trade for Watson after sending away Wilson who was a Boy Scout. The conservative fans of the team would simply ‘scheist in da hosen’, loudly, continuously, and repetitively.

The hawks trading for Watson is click bait, it won’t happen. Besides they’re in a rebuild and have another deep draft next season with 2 -1s to get the guy if they can. Meanwhile some team will trade 3-1s and several 2s plus quality players to get a character challenged player who they will also need to pay $35 mil plus/yr. to get.

He’ll go to the ‘aints or the Panthers and the trade will screw whatever team signs him.

I want to see the team add some early draft talent to make the team younger and stronger.

Wait and watch what happens in Denver when Willson demands Mahommes money, yet can’t win that Division.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I hope we don't trade for Watson. What good is it to give away all our draft capital and have a good (and expensive) qb with an empty roster. That seems like a surefire way to keep being mediocre.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He still has a big contract that the team would need to chew down to the exclusion of acquiring present day talent.

Houston will not give him away easily/ cheaply.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
He still has a big contract that the team would need to chew down to the exclusion of acquiring present day talent.

Houston will not give him away easily/ cheaply either. Although a trade to an out of conference team would be best for than, so he’s just a memory to their fans.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Lol. Who cares if Brady came back or not. Seattle wasnt going to beat them anyways.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Appyhawk":1tw1l77o said:
I don't think Watson is going to attract the hefty price so many seem to think he is. But I've been wrong before...

In a normal market, perhaps. But there are a number of teams now who are sorely lacking at QB (especially us), and the only other legit starter available is Jimmy G, who has his own issues, especially with frequent injuries.