Bronco fans on forums have no clue!

toffee

Reaction score
So funny to read their forums how it is all everybody's fault except ME3s.

Blue Talon went into their forums and tried to tell them Pete did the best by RW and Hackett is not the problem.

How did they deal with that? They asked Talon to become a Broncos fan.

OMG they are delusional
So were most of 12s, even folks on .net

BamKam

Reaction score
Copium. I can’t really blame them. Imagine meeting someone and thinking this is the guy/girl of your dreams, committing to them in marriage, having an amazing honeymoon period (the off season), then realizing they are the complete opposite. All while your friends and family told you to be careful. I would probably be doing mental gymnastics too.

toffee

Reaction score
Copium. I can’t really blame them. Imagine meeting someone and thinking this is the guy/girl of your dreams, committing to them in marriage, having an amazing honeymoon period (the off season), then realizing they are the complete opposite. All while your friends and family told you to be careful. I would probably be doing mental gymnastics too.
In Broncos' case, Russ sat out the pre-season, didn't play until regular season. It's like no touchy touchy before wedding night, then one finds out the partner is impotent.

GemCity

Reaction score
It was hard to not think Russ was going to be ok. I mean, he had his moments here. A team paid $250M for him so, fans like myself thinking he’d do good isn’t far-fetched.

With that said, this situation couldn’t have played out better for us. Russ is leading the lowest scoring offense in the league. His faults are exasperated in Denver…and it’s mostly due to his narcissistic style. Denver’s not picking until the third. Russ is under more pressure from poor blocking than ever. Their coach has to be gone soon if not at the end of the season.

Imagine having the best defense in the league but being one of the shittiest teams because you can’t move the ball.

All while taking in a quarter of a billion dollars.

It’s pure comedy. It cements in what a lot of folks here have been saying about Russ and PC. To top it off, RWs backup is killing it.

Loving every bit of this….

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It was hard to not think Russ was going to be ok. I mean, he had his moments here. A team paid $250M for him so, fans like myself thinking he’d do good isn’t far-fetched.

With that said, this situation couldn’t have played out better for us. Russ is leading the lowest scoring offense in the league. His faults are exasperated in Denver…and it’s mostly due to his narcissistic style. Denver’s not picking until the third. Russ is under more pressure from poor blocking than ever. There coach has to be gone soon if not at the end of the season.

Imagine having the best defense in the league but being one of the shittiest teams because you can’t move the ball.

All while taking in a quarter of a billion dollars.

It’s pure comedy. It cements in what a lot of folks here have been saying about Russ and PC. To top it off, RWs backup is killing it.

Loving every bit of this….
Considering that the team would be 9-1 if they could simply score 18 per game, a huge amount of the blame is going straight at the quarter-billion man, too. Deservedly so. And he's cracking.

An absolute vindication of this organization on so many levels.

m0ng0

Reaction score
No it's not, it's every other variable possible, but it's not frodo. They are like we were last season just like deandc, dropped passes, bad ol, poor coaching...c'mon you all remember dont you?

It's hard to make fun of them when most of us were spewing the same nonsense.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Post #479 In thier game day forum.. sounded like a familiar thing the entire time wilson was here.. "Draft Ol, RB and improve the Offense" all while Pete Pieces together a defense.

"If we stay with him, I think we go with OL and another RB to compliment JW33 to improve the offense. Your take?"

GemCity

Reaction score
Post #479 In thier game day forum.. sounded like a familiar thing the entire time wilson was here.. "Draft Ol, RB and improve the Offense" all while Pete Pieces together a defense.

"If we stay with him, I think we go with OL and another RB to compliment JW33 to improve the offense. Your take?"
Only problem…there is no “if”. They’re stuck with him.

Slew of OC hirings and firings incoming.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's going to always be Me3 needs this or that and or the OL,WR or the coaching is at fault.
I literally have never seen an supposed "elite" QB need so much yet was never getting the
blame for any of it.

It's why I used the KING anology in another post..You give it things constantly yet nothing
changes while he sits there on his throne acting oblivious to everything.

I'm so happy he is gone and I can watch the Hawks almost stress free and not reading the same
posts over and over about what Me3 needs and a bunch of Johns telling me "I'm gonna get flamed".

Jac

Reaction score
I just saw that he's only thrown for 7 TD's this year. That's a remarkably inept stat.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The whole problem is illustrated in this analysis of Russ’ last play In regulation.

Russ is going into the game thinking “ok. Throwing away the ball is ALWAYS better than taking a sack.”

No. That’s only OFTEN the case, and it isn’t when the overarching goal is Bleeding the clock with a 3 point lead with 1:36 on the clock in the 4th and your opponent with no time outs.

Bitch! If you’d taken the sack there, your Team would have won.

Latest posts