Browner cut/ Lewis shopped/ Siliga to IR

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2ds3pq0n said:
I didn't think much of the browner signing. Many of you loved it and mocked me. I didn't think much of the Clemons signing. Many of you mocked me.

I drink and I know things.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

[youtube]YaJGxEFtH10[/youtube]

Mr. Farage, is that you?

In all seriousness, it's easy to laugh, but Browner fought back from the CFL (I say that like it's a handicap, lol) to be called a "camp body" when he came here in 2011, to being a pro-bowler and integral piece of a historic defense. My hat's off to the guy. Godspeed, BB.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3lxqfulf said:
I didn't think much of the browner signing. Many of you loved it and mocked me. I didn't think much of the Clemons signing. Many of you mocked me.

Hate to break it to you, but those two departures were probably the easiest to forecast.

mrt144

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2b4211t5 said:
Tech Worlds":2b4211t5 said:

Hate to break it to you, but those two departures were probably the easiest to forecast.

There's also a difference in loving a reunion and thinking it'll actually happen or be good.

Hawks46

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":36l4ovpc said:
I'll miss his pass interference/holding penalties.

I'm going to miss him lighting people up alongside Chancellor.

On another note, one could see this coming. We're not going to keep 6 safeties. After Chancellor, Thomas and McCray, who you releasing to keep Browner: Powell or Terell ?

nanomoz

Reaction score
rjdriver":3dpa73fe said:
I'm not going to lie. I did kind of want to see the original LOB back together one more time. It would have been cool to see at least one more time. I'll never forget watching that hit on Welker against NE. It was stupendous.

Me too. A bunch. I think it probably didnt hurt the young guys to play alongside him in TC and PS. He is the poster child for "plays with an edge."

Basis4day

Reaction score
Hawks46":1gpu1tzv said:
ImTheScientist":1gpu1tzv said:
I'll miss his pass interference/holding penalties.

I'm going to miss him lighting people up alongside Chancellor.

On another note, one could see this coming. We're not going to keep 6 safeties. After Chancellor, Thomas and McCray, who you releasing to keep Browner: Powell or Terell ?

You keep 4. Thomas, Chancellor, McCray and Powell.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2sinu7t1 said:
Siliga doesn't help the team much on the injury list so waiving him with settlement makes sense. He's not going to be around for 8 games at the minimum. Wouldn't want to waste the designate for return on such a fringe player anyway. If they want to go for a big run stopper, Terence "Pot Roast" Knighton is now available since the Pats released him.

Siliga is only under contract for this season and his injury was a designated NFI, a calf injury that was considered close enough to healthy to allow the team to pull his NFI designation. This makes this IR designation curious as he won't be under contract next year, so he could simply be a hedge against Hill being injured again and be designated for return from IR as the rule now allows any single player to be activated from IR and no specific "designation" is needed.

I too am curious about 'Pot Roast'.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":egbvpbyd said:
two dog":egbvpbyd said:
Time marches on.

Time marches....

Time is a mother.
As has been stated quite often, Father Time is undefeated.

The Walking Man walks on...

Atradees

Reaction score
Siliga is in our future plans............he is a bargain. (I thought Browner was too.)

Happay Tony is back. Went to Leavenworth first time this year myself. GF got me a Family Crest for my Bday.

Throwdown

Reaction score
McGruff":38j4ak8q said:
Rat":38j4ak8q said:
Who is going to selfishly put his drugs above the team and abandon us for the playoffs now?

My money is on Christine Michael.

Oh wait, that wasn't a serious question?

Juuuuuust wait til we find out Luke Willson is a drug King pin