Browns new logo to be unveiled Feb. 24

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":15i6f40j said:
Man, I'd have really liked to see them put a big ol' nasty bulldog on the helmet. Really give it some character. Could have changed the franchise. Quite a few times a team has changed and tweaked the uniform and has seen sudden and instant success. Denver Broncos unveiled the new look and won two Super Bowls a short time later. The Bucs, same thing. New look--Super Bowl not too much later. Seahawks, well we've done it twice now. Completely new look, went to the Super Bowl. Tweaked it again and a couple years later we've been to two in a row.

This "new" look for the browns is probably good for a 9-7 season and maybe a wild card slot. A big ol' nasty bulldog might have gotten them a ring.

They haven't been to the Super Bowl, but it worked wonders for the Lions too. They changed their logo and uniforms after their 0-16 season and now they are back to football relevance just a few years later. I'm sure the Browns fans would love to just get back to football relevance.

rideaducati

Reaction score
This drastic change reminds me of every Terry Blount article I've ever stumbled upon. Great lead up (headline) followed up with time I'll never get back.

ivotuk

Reaction score
How much did they pay some outfit to come up with that? It's like the Kings New Clothes.

Browns execs were probably all excited and patting each other on the back while the "artiste" is snickering in the background. SMH :roll:

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Keep in mind that the uniform design is more of a radical change, says everyone. They don't necessarily need a new, overhauled logo seeing as it won't be placed on the helmet at all.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Why do the Cleveland Browns have orange helmets anyway?

Should've gone for an all brown look.

seadawg

Reaction score
When they changed their logo and the city they play in it worked out well for them.