Bruce Arians is already working on moves for 2017 season.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Fade":3r1xbx0z said:
Arians likes big, strong armed QBs to run his aggressive throw the ball downfield offense. Big Ben, Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer. That will most likely be the profile for his next guy.

Patrick Mahomes II 6-3 230. 5052 yards, 41 TDs, 10 INTs

Dude has an absolute cannon for an arm. Last thing he does before going to the locker room after warm ups is to stand on the 20 and toss the ball into the opposite end zone. That's over 80 yards for the mathematically impaired.

Here he is tossing it 65 yards from his knees.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bobbystroupe/status/738845453752532992[/tweet]

He has the ability to accurately flip a ball 50 plus yards downfield from awkward angles.

He's a perfect fit to learn under Palmer for a year then take over.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1j82ovs7 said:
My predictions:

Washington will not let Cousins leave. They franchised him once, and would likely do it a 2nd time if they cant sign him.

Romo ends up in Houston. Watch Osweiler ball out of his mind this weekend and screw that up. :D

Jay Cutler ends up in Buffalo.

Kaepernick ends up in Chicago.

Tyrod Taylor ends up in Arizona.

Niners draft someone.

I really don't want Taylor to end up in Arizona. I saw enough of him when the Bills came to town this year...

silverandgold

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1iqpypeh said:
My predictions:

Washington will not let Cousins leave. They franchised him once, and would likely do it a 2nd time if they cant sign him.

Romo ends up in Houston. Watch Osweiler ball out of his mind this weekend and screw that up. :D

Jay Cutler ends up in Buffalo.

Kaepernick ends up in Chicago.

Tyrod Taylor ends up in Arizona.

Niners draft someone.

I believe that romo is going to the niners, cuz frankly that'll be the team who will sign him in the first opportunity.

kaepernick will probably retire and go on to join a "human rights" organization to "help" some people in need.

jay cutler may retire, he used up all of his football time.

Agree with washington and cousins.

tyrod taylor probably will end up in arizona.