BRUCEEEEEEE!

cockeyhawk

Reaction score
Our .net "experts" say he has no explosion and sucks at Lb. I was told so during the preseason, sorry fool has no instincts don't know how fell into those stats.

seabowl

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":zvb5qxat said:
Our .net "experts" say he has no explosion and sucks at Lb. I was told so during the preseason, sorry fool has no instincts don't know how fell into those stats.

Best game of his career tonight. Lets see if he keeps it up.

Winterfell

Reaction score
I was expecting more growing pains from Irvin coming back from suspension.

First because I expected some rustiness considering he missed a few games.

Second because he was asked to be and do so much more compared to his rookie year where he was mostly a situational third-down pass-rushing defensive end. This year he's being asked to play as a linebacker in space, defending against the run and covering the pass as well as rushing the passer. I'm very happy to see him thriving.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Bruce looks huge on the field and he's freaking fast, excellent game, looking like an excellent pick as time passes.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":2q8e5e5p said:

Obviously he has talent which was why he was picked in the 1st round. He needs to be more consistent and we need him to be a guy that the other team always has to account for.

niveky

Reaction score
I was really impressed with his coverage on that int.

BillHawks

Reaction score
I saw him give up a few big plays by being too aggressive but his positives vastly outweighed the negatives. Especially since he'll get better at reading plays from his new position.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":1tf866ti said:

Quote it. I think you're making that up. I recall the move being received quite positively even in training camp.

I've been intrigued by the move since it was announced. And been very candid about it.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
The progress he has shown is great, he was all over the field. Like Billhawks said, he gave up a couple by being too aggressive.

Best game to date for #51. I think this was a more impressive display of his ability than the GB game last year.

If he can keep this up, we will be sitting pretty with him as an OLB. That pick and return was tremendous, he couldn't have played the coverage better.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
cockeyhawk":35b57x3y said:

Straw, meet man.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Bruce looked really good out there. He was all over the field making plays and did not have any penalties.