Brutal D

hinton

Reaction score
If our D is this bad we really should have put the O on the field first in a must win game, and tried to take the initiative.

Isn't this 3 games in a row we've given up a TD on the opening drive, with.2 of them as home games? Way to kill the atmosphere early SMH.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
If our D is this bad we really should have put the O on the field first in a must win game, and tried to take the initiative.

Isn't this 3 games in a row we've given up a TD on the opening drive, with.2 of them as home games? Way to kill the atmosphere early SMH.
Again a coaching decision. I don’t care how good practice was.

cymatica

Reaction score

Us ignorant fans have been saying this for weeks. The coaches know best though

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
But but but, if Me3s ex was there to help raise the flag, there would be better defense.

Lennie

Reaction score
Well, good news we only have one penalty

OP
OP
hinton

hinton

Reaction score
It's tough to watch him be not good.
True, but this is what we saw from him 2 years ago.

When we brought him back I assumed we'd be using him less often, and in positions that puts him in a good position to win - because which D coaching staff things an ageing LB is going to somehow het more athletic after a full season playing for a div. opponent. Yikes.