Bucky Brooks: Divisional MVP's so far

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000419269/article/demarco-murray-aaron-rodgers-among-nfc-mvp-candidates[/urltargetblank]

NFC WEST
Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks

The Super Bowl-winning quarterback has faced some criticism in recent weeks about his connection and chemistry with his teammates, but based on his on-field performance this season, there's no disputing his importance to the Seahawks. Wilson has continued to play at a high level as an efficient passer (98.1 rating) while tormenting opponents with his speed, quickness and athleticism on the perimeter. Although Seattle is struggling to find an offensive identity, the team remains a viable contender in the NFC largely due to the exceptional play of Wilson

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If we can start stringing together wins like I believe we will, Wilson is no doubt an MVP candidate.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":1l12z655 said:
If we can start stringing together wins like I believe we will, Wilson is no doubt an MVP candidate.

He should be one, but he won't be.

DeMarco Murray and Peyton Manning will get all the votes. Luck and Rodgers will get love too before Wilson.

I think even JJ Watt is more likely to win MVP than Wilson. Not a knock on Wilson, just how these things go.

King Dog

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1ijgl2d4 said:
Aros":1ijgl2d4 said:

DeMarco Murray and Peyton Manning will get all the votes. Luck and Rodgers will get love too before Wilson.

I think even JJ Watt is more likely to win MVP than Wilson. Not a knock on Wilson, just how these things go.

Watt is sick. We should have traded Carpenter for him before the trade deadline.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
King Dog":bhwlvq3c said:
Hasselbeck":bhwlvq3c said:
Aros":bhwlvq3c said:

Watt is sick. We should have traded Carpenter for him before the trade deadline.

Talk about a rip off. It would have taken AT LEAST Clowney and Watt to land a guy like Carpenter.